"GUNS N' ROSES Frontman Unable To Complete London Show"

Chris 55

Sorry if this has been posted already guys.

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach sang lead vocals for the last two songs ("Night Train" and "Paradise City") of GUNS N' ROSES' set at the Wembley Arena in London, England on Sunday (July 30) after singer Axl Rose was taken ill and was unable to finish the show. The band performed an abbreviated set which reportedly featured no new songs, a departure from the rest of the tour where several "Chinese Democracy" numbers were regularly aired at every performance.

In other news, GUNS N' ROSES played a special acoustic gig late Saturday/early Sunday at a small London club called Cuckoo, featuring a crowd made up in part of audience members from GUNS N' ROSES first Wembley Arena performance on Saturday (July 29) who had their names read out by Axl during the show. The acoustic gig reportedly started at 4:00 a.m. and finished at about 5:30 a.m.

The July 30 Wembley concert was the final show of GUNS N' ROSES' lengthy European tour, which kicked off May 25 in Madrid, Spain.

GUNS N' ROSES will headline KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006 on September 23 at the Hyundai Pavillion at Glen Helen in Devore, California. Additional U.S. dates are expected in the fall.

Rose has been saying that the band's long-delayed new album, "Chinese Democracy", will be out later this year.

GUNS N' ROSES Frontman Unable To Complete London Show; SEBASTIAN BACH Steps In - July 30, 2006

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach sang lead vocals for the last two songs ("Night Train" and "Paradise City") of GUNS N' ROSES' set at the Wembley Arena in London, England on Sunday (July 30) after singer Axl Rose was taken ill and was unable to finish the show. The band performed an abbreviated set which reportedly featured no new songs, a departure from the rest of the tour where several "Chinese Democracy" numbers were regularly aired at every performance.

In other news, GUNS N' ROSES played a special acoustic gig late Saturday/early Sunday at a small London club called Cuckoo, featuring a crowd made up in part of audience members from GUNS N' ROSES first Wembley Arena performance on Saturday (July 29) who had their names read out by Axl during the show. The acoustic gig reportedly started at 4:00 a.m. and finished at about 5:30 a.m.

The July 30 Wembley concert was the final show of GUNS N' ROSES' lengthy European tour, which kicked off May 25 in Madrid, Spain.

GUNS N' ROSES will headline KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006 on September 23 at the Hyundai Pavillion at Glen Helen in Devore, California. Additional U.S. dates are expected in the fall.

Rose has been saying that the band's long-delayed new album, "Chinese Democracy", will be out later this year.

How stupid is this? GnR finish a gig with 0 origional members in the band! I wonder if the guy's mental state finally snapped and he fired himself.

hey dumbass shut the fuck up there 3 origional members in the band axl, dizzy and izzy so just shut up fuckhead

How stupid is this? GnR finish a gig with 0 origional members in the band!

Izzy was there. He's an original member.

I wonder if the guy's mental state finally snapped and he fired himself.

Was this your attempt at being funny?

Anyway, it's perfectly clear that you posted your usual crap without checking the entire story. Typical of a moron. :rolleyes:

Great reporting, not , they did play a new song , The Bluesbefore he went off sick....

Yes, they did; and it was only Chinese Democracy song I was expecting to hear anyway.

Sat show they played IRS, Better, The Blues, as well as more covers, much preferred the Sat show atmosphere was much much better, I was surrounded by morons on the Sunday night show. People behind didnt know who Izzy was, the fat lady in front of me kept shouting abuse during the solos "Get the bloody band on", Stewardess who was a total moron pulling faces at the music, when the pyros went off that served her right :-) - as well as Axl's mood on Sat was much better and intergrated.

Edited by swishtz

How stupid is this? GnR finish a gig with 0 origional members in the band! I wonder if the guy's mental state finally snapped and he fired himself.

hey dumbass shut the fuck up there 3 origional members in the band axl, dizzy and izzy so just shut up fuckhead

Dizzy isn't an origional member and izzy is only guesting. Seems like the labotomy worked though. good for you.

Dizzy isn't an origional member and izzy is only guesting. Seems like the labotomy worked though. good for you.

Izzy was on stage so you're still wrong. Beside are you sure Izzy is just a guest..? :monkey:

Poor Axl. I hope everything is alright. It's awesome that Bach stepped in and kept things going. I wonder how the crowd reacted to this? :unsure:

I think most of us were fine with it; I was anyway :P

Apparently there were some grunting though.

fuck you asswipe :fuckyou:

Edited by thomase

That's crazy, with Izzy being just a guest like Baz, there were no old school full time GNR members onstage...

I dont think Izzy is exactly a guest. He's more of a part-time member from the looks of things. Supposedly writing with the band and the touring with them. He will always have a place in Guns. :shades:

That's crazy, with Izzy being just a guest like Baz, there were no old school full time GNR members onstage...

I dont think Izzy is exactly a guest. He's more of a part-time member from the looks of things. Supposedly writing with the band and the touring with them. He will always have a place in Guns. :shades:

If that's true then that's still just one guy from back in the day. Oh well, it's life I guess...

I would like to hear what he comes up with if he does collaborate with the new band. However, judging from Izzy's solo stuff and the songs he wrote for Guns back then, and also judging from Chin Demo, Madagascar, Oh My God, etc... I have no idea how Iz's work is gonna fit in with the new sound of the band.

The gig was amazing, I was at the front on the side.

Throughout the gig Axl kept going off to the side atleast once/twice each song, I thought it was to change his shirt (he did that alot) but maybe cuz he was ill?