fishyguy

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was hilarious.

Bumblefoot rocks.

For those who didn't hear the part about Thomase:

Ron was asked about his myspace blog, and if all the GNR fans were driving him insane. He replied:

"That fucking myspace is going to be the death of everybody,'' said Ron.

"You motherfuckers don't give me a fucking break, do ya. Who's that guy Thomase that keeps myspacing me. Every fucking rumor - Thomase if you're listening to this - ease up motherfucker, ease up!" .. Everybody laughed, and then Ron said "Actually, he's cool. It's really cool hearing from everybody."

... Ron was then really gracious and thanked the fans and the way they've been connecting with him. :)

Listening to it right now.

Ha, I didn't expect that kind of accent. Shouldn't be surprised though considering he's from NJ. :P

Actually, he's from Brooklyn originally. He talks about it in the interview.

That was hilarious.

Bumblefoot rocks.

Ron was asked about his myspace blog, and if all the GNR fans were driving him insane. He replied:

"You motherfuckers don't give me a fucking break, do ya. Who's that guy Thomase that keeps myspacing me. Every fucking rumor - Thomase if you're listening to this - ease up motherfucker, ease up!" .. Everybody laughed, and then Ron said "Actually, he's cool. It's really cool hearing from everybody."

... Ron was then really gracious and thanked the fans and the way they've been connecting with him. :)

:rofl-lol: Fucking awesome! Bumblefoot does indeed rock. What a class act.

That was hilarious.

Bumblefoot rocks.

Listening to it right now.

Ha, I didn't expect that kind of accent. Shouldn't be surprised though considering he's from NJ. :P

Actually, he's from Brooklyn originally. He talks about it in the interview.

Right. I did notice he said that, but he said he moved to NJ so I wrote that instead.

I know its probably not the same at all, but to a Chicagoan I don't really know the difference between the accents.

He really loves that turkey, huh? :lol:

That was hilarious.

Bumblefoot rocks.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Ron should have been a comedian.

:lol: Bumblefoot's a fucking legend :D rock on Ron, nice to know he doesn't mind Thomase really, like we all don't really, he's a good guy.... just a little misguided in his actions occasionally. But we all love Guns n Roses, including bumblefoot so it's all good!

Cool interview! lmfao at the Thomase comment! :lol:

Seriously, I think that goes for everyone who sends him emails, ease up motherfuckers and don't bother Mr Thal for every dumbass rumour out there, especially considering he's not allowed to tlka about most of it.

Thomase, you've just been immortalised. You are know in the same leagues as Andy Secher at Hit Parader

Circus Magazine, Mick Wall at Kerrang, and Bob Guccione Jr. at Spin. Only difference is that the bandmembers and GNR community loves you instead of hating on you (And you probably get more pussy than your dad). Go Thomase!!!

Edited by Roy79