koudair

October 11th, 2006

Guns N' Roses Own NY [press release]

Metropolitan Talent and Live Nation presents

GUNS N' ROSES

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - SOLD OUT!

TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR CONTINENTAL AIRLINES ARENA NOVEMBER 5th

GUNS N' ROSES OWN NY !!!

Hot on the heels of their 4 sold out shows at Hammerstein Ballroom in May, Guns N' Roses have just sold out the world renowned Madison Square Garden (Nov 10). It won't be long until New Jersey's Continental Airlines Arena (Nov 5) reaches capacity as well. The 2 New York area concerts are part of a just-announced 36 date North American tour, set to kick off October 20 in Jacksonville, Florida. Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach has been tapped as opening act. With stellar concert reviews and strong ticket sales across the country, Guns N' Roses are currently ranked Number 1 on Pollstar's Top 50 chart ahead of The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Aerosmith who round out the top 5.

Friday, November 10 - 8:00pm

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - SOLD OUT!

Sunday, November 5 - 8:30pm

TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR CONTINENTAL AIRLINES ARENA

East Rutherford, NJ

Tickets: $89.50, $59.50 & $39.50

Tickets available at the Continental Airlines Arena box office, Ticketmaster locations, online at Ticketmaster.com or charge-by-phone at 201-507-8900, 212-307-7171, 631-888-9000.

All dates, acts and ticket prices subject to change without notice.

A service charge is added to each ticket price.

Source(s): Sanctuary

Edited by jack99

so they've had strong ticket sales and are top of pollstars chart.... seems like tickets are selling and some people are full of shit. Need a release date soon though. I don't mind when the album comes out too much, but would like a date to aim for!

LP

I think the "13 Tuesday" thing is GNRs last chance for this album. They cannot afford a repeat of Merck's blatant lies in the "2005 will be the year..." bs.

I am, however, very much hopeful for this album this year. And, I'm sure it will be a great success on the back of such a great tour, if they release it.

I think the "13 Tuesday" thing is GNRs last chance for this album. They cannot afford a repeat of Merck's blatant lies in the "2005 will be the year..." bs.

No one outside of GNR forums knows much about that comment. But I've had enough and all of us have. 11 Tuesdays left and counting.

The GNR forums are where the biggest fans are. To lose that fan base would be decidedly detrimental to GNRs existance.

Dear Santa,

I have been a really good girl(!) and ALL I want for Christmas is the CD!

Axl, what part of that don't you understand, PM me and I will explain!

I would love to have Axl for xmas! (((sign))) Guess i better go back to bed and keep dreaming. I'll have to settle for the CD instead. :o)

Dear Santa,

I would love to have Axl for xmas! (((sign))) Guess i better go back to bed and keep dreaming. I'll have to settle for the CD instead. :o)

I would love Axl any time!! :wub: Hey ho.

Dear Santa,

Pure filth............ :P

Dear Santa,

Pure filth............ :P

Yes please. :P We've got to find something to do while we wait for the cd.