I think I found the mystery woman

Guest Edward Rose

Guest Edward Rose

So check this out...

womanjh2.jpgwoman2bf9.jpg

I was on myspace about 5 days ago, and I get this MEssage from a woman who said, "How long have you been on my 'Friends?' And how long have you had that profile pic? Surely I would have remmbered accepting your request or sending one to you. Truly bizzare."

I also didn't remember adding HER. So a half hour later I get another eMail from her, and she's trippin' out on my movie. (after only watching a half hour of it) Since then, she's fallen madly in love with me on a "Friend" level, and we've even talked on the phone... 5 hours the first night.

Then after that phone call, I asked her in a Message, "So what DO YOU DO for a living? You've never told me."

Her answer? "Personal chef... and I clean a house... a really big one."

After that I was like, DAMN she looks so familiar but I can't place her face. Then I woke up this morning and remembered the cheeks on that Axl Mystery Woman. I can't tell you guys what city her myspace profile is in, or ANYTHING else that would compromise her security. I just thought you all would find this intruiging.

Ya' think? (The myspae woman is on the left)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So check this out...

I was on myspace about 5 days ago, and I get this MEssage from a woman who said, "How long have you been on my 'Friends?' And how long have you had that profile pic? Surely I would have remmbered accepting your request or sending one to you. Truly bizzare."

I also didn't remember adding HER. So a half hour later I get another eMail from her, and she's trippin' out on my movie. (after only watching a half hour of it) Since then, she's fallen madly in love with me on a "Friend" level, and we've even talked on the phone... 5 hours the first night.

Then after that phone call, I asked her in a Message, "So what DO YOU DO for a living? You've never told me."

Her answer? "Personal chef... and I clean a house... a really big one."

After that I was like, DAMN she looks so familiar but I can't place her face. Then I woke up this morning and remembered the cheeks on that Axl Mystery Woman. I can't tell you guys what city her myspace profile is in, or ANYTHING else that would compromise her security. I just thought you all would find this intruiging.

Ya' think? (The myspae woman is on the left)

How about we don't go on a fan forum of any kind seeking attention over something that's is obviously completely fabricated.

Man law?

http://www.manlaws.com/

Guest Edward Rose
How about we don't go on a fan forum of any kind seeking attention over something that's is obviously completely fabricated.

Man law?

Okay. If that's how you feel.

EDIT- I'm so "Over" this place. The reality is, I've been trying to delete my account for over a week. But every day I sign on and I'm still here. So bitch at Admin if you don't like me. He obviously doesn't want me to leave for some reason.

The REASON I want to delete my account is because of this thread. When ever something like this happens... something I probably should keep to myself, I have the urge to "share it" with you guys because I CARE about the fans. She said other things and asked me questions on the phone that also lead me to believe that she IS the mystery woman... and is yanking my chain on some level. (But not in a bad way) But I shouldn't talk about those things.

I just wanted to know if the woman on the left +10 years, looks anything like the woman on the right. And my oppinion, is that I'M THE ONE who came here today with a picture that looks more like the "Mystery Woman" than ANY other member. So fuck off if you don't like... or tell Admin to fulfill my request to be deleted here.

ER

Edited by Edward Rose

Man law?

Okay. If that's how you feel.

EDIT- I'm so "Over" this place. The reality is, I've been trying to delete my account for over a week. But every day I sign on and I'm still here. So bitch at Admin if you don't like me. He obviously doesn't want me to leave for some reason.

The REASON I want to delete my account is because of this thread. When ever something like this happens... something I probably should keep to myself, I have the urge to "share it" with you guys because I CARE about the fans. She said other things and asked me questions on the phone that also lead me to believe that she IS the mystery woman... and is yanking my chain on some level. (But not in a bad way) But I shouldn't talk about those things.

I just wanted to know if the woman on the left +10 years, looks anything like the woman on the right. And my oppinion, is that I'M THE ONE who came here today with a picture that looks more like the "Mystery Woman" than ANY other member. So fuck off if you don't like... or tell Admin to fulfill my request to be deleted here.

ER

If you really don't give a shit about a particular fan forum, and what those people think about you or your posts, and are trying to get your account 'deleted', what the fuck are you doing here in the first place posting shit? Why do you care? Just don't come back. Pretty simple.

Also, if you can't take a joke, you should be wearing panties.

Man laws?

Guest Edward Rose
If you really don't give a shit about a particular fan forum, and what those people think about you or your posts, and are trying to get your account 'deleted', what the fuck are you doing here in the first place posting shit? Why do you care? Just don't come back. Pretty simple.

Man laws?

I partially agree with you... only in the sense that I reeeeeeeeealy need to get this sand out of my vagina.

But to answer you question, I already did in my last post..

When ever something like this happens... something I probably should keep to myself, I have the urge to "share it" with you guys because I CARE about the fans.

I know my own psychology.... If my account is deleted, I will leave this place behind me and hang at Myspace... where no one has preconcieved notions of me and likes me.

ER

I think it is the same person. I do look at pictures all day. I notice the lip dimension, the tip of her nose, and her distinct cheek-bones. I am certain that is the same women.

Which one? The picture someone else posted that looks like a person of a different race?... or the one I posted?

ER

Man laws?

I partially agree with you... only in the sense that I reeeeeeeeealy need to get this sand out of my vagina.

When ever something like this happens... something I probably should keep to myself, I have the urge to "share it" with you guys because I CARE about the fans.

I know my own psychology.... If my account is deleted, I will leave this place behind me and hang at Myspace... where no one has preconcieved notions of me and likes me.

ER

Well, since you put it that way... the next round's on me. Whatcha drinkin'? But please, drop the 'ER' at the end... totally dorky.

Edited by Matt13

Guest Edward Rose
ER, why don't you leave? You hate it.

P.S You I didn't like your movie.

That's okay. Some people didn't like The Game, starring Michael Douglas, but it put asses in the seats.

ER

ER, why don't you leave? You hate it.

P.S You I didn't like your movie.

That's okay. Some people didn't like The Game, starring Michael Douglas, but it put asses in the seats.

ER

Don't mind Jackamo. Nobody understands him... did you understand "You I didn't like your movie".

Yea, I didn't either.

Pass the beer nuts.

Guest Edward Rose

Man laws?

ER

Well, since you put it that way... the next round's on me. Whatcha drinkin'? But please, drop the 'ER' at the end... totally dorky.

White Russian made with milk, or any European lager.

Chip (better?)

Man laws?

ER

White Russian made with milk, or any European lager.

Chip (better?)

I guess that's better. I always thought people (other than the lovely ladies out there) that signed their name on a forum, after we can already see who the fuck they are, are gay. If that's indeed the case, and I know how some of you guys across the pond are like, no moves on me, that's all I ask.

Frankly, the White Russian has me skeptical. Think about it.

How 'bout a Jack?