Merck Says Brain Still In The Band

madison

I thought I'd start a new thread on this topic because there have been so many rumors floating around about Brain's status in the band. I asked Merck about the issue. As many people have noticed, the GNR myspace site lists Frank as a band member - and there's no mention of Brain. So, I asked Merck if this means Brain has permanently left the band.

Here's his response:

"Both Brain and Frank are in the band. You will just see more of Frank at the

moment as Brain is still a new father."

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they are just trying to cover there ass frank is a back up guy! if both guys were in the band than why are they saying something now.... ya right <_<

well whatever just reales the Album.

now one more thing, now if there is a photo of the whole band in the CD. Will it be both drummers in the pictures Hmmmm.... Will there even be a pic of the whole band. :angry:

:huh: Honestly, how moronic can you people be? It's not like they'll both play at the same time on stage.

We all know that they arent going to play together, but why does Frank have to be considered a member why not just call him Brains replacement.

:huh: Honestly, how moronic can you people be? It's not like they'll both play at the same time on stage.

No shit.

But why does GN'R need two drummers offically in the band?? Frank should just be called a replacement for the time being, and Brain should stop fucking around and play the gigs.

Axl just in case you see this i play bass. Just in case you need 2 bass players.

:laugh::laugh:

Brain should stop fucking around and play the gigs.

I think spending time with his kid is 2341982634093126 times more important than playing gigs.

Agreed. I admire Brain for putting his wife and baby first.