There's a new guns promo on T.V

Jackamo!

I never seen it, but yesterday I went to my friends house, and the first thing the two guys said to me was, "Did you see the Guns n' Roses commercial?", they don't know two shits about GNR, so I knew it wasn't the black sheep commercial because they wouldn't reconize the song. I asked, and they said it showed clips of them singing, and at the end it said ON SALE NOW. I know they aren't bullshitting either, but they heard me talking about the Guns in Halifax for the past 2 months, so they knew I was a fan, so they told me. Did anyone else see this promo? I was just wondering if they had clips of new songs like the Boston 02 promo. I asked but they aren't familar with GNR's music. So?

*Oh I asked what channel it was on, but they couldn't remember, one of them said it MIGHT have been CBC or whatever channel the Leaf's game was on Saturday. The other said it was on some other channel on the dish. THey are both quite dumb. But they are 100% sure they seen it. It was like 30 seconds to a minute long too.

I'm just lettting you guys know "just in case" it was something special.

I thought it might have been for Chinese Democracy, but they said they thought it was for live shows because it showed them singing and it had one of those cool voice over guys talking over it. Hyping it or whatever.

Anyone see it?

Edited by Jackamo

i sure hope you aren't messing with us.

no I'm not this time. I'm completely serious. I wish I could give more details but the guys are like door knobs.

did anyone see this and can confirm it? I would really like to know if there were studio clips involved.

Edited by Jackamo

I've seen it, made a topic about it.

It's "Tickets are on Sale Now" not Album.

live clips? and for what show.

It was clips from concerts and live tracks of WTTJ, SCOM and PC with some narrator saying shit like "They're back", "Coming to a city near you" and "Tickets on Sale Now" with the Canadian dates listed on the side.

I never seen it, but yesterday I went to my friends house, and the first thing the two guys said to me was, "Did you see the Guns n' Roses commercial?", they don't know two shits about GNR, so I knew it wasn't the black sheep commercial because they wouldn't reconize the song. I asked, and they said it showed clips of them singing, and at the end it said ON SALE NOW. I know they aren't bullshitting either, but they heard me talking about the Guns in Halifax for the past 2 months, so they knew I was a fan, so they told me. Did anyone else see this promo? I was just wondering if they had clips of new songs like the Boston 02 promo. I asked but they aren't familar with GNR's music. So?

*Oh I asked what channel it was on, but they couldn't remember, one of them said it MIGHT have been CBC or whatever channel the Leaf's game was on Saturday. The other said it was on some other channel on the dish. THey are both quite dumb. But they are 100% sure they seen it. It was like 30 seconds to a minute long too.

I thought it might have been for Chinese Democracy, but they said they thought it was for live shows because it showed them singing and it had one of those cool voice over guys talking over it. Hyping it or whatever.

Anyone see it?

I reported about this too a couple of times... the couple of weeks leading up to the Baltimore show they had, I'm guessing, the same commercial air in the Baltmore market. It showed live footage from various shows in Europe over the summer, and at the end it said: Tickets on Sale Now, Call your local Ticketmaster or visit them online at....

You get the idea.

Here, it was on CSN (Comcast Sports Net) -and- ESPN... both air a lot of local commercials.

Anyone see it?

Funny, I just talked to my friend last night and he said he saw a GNR commercial with a new song on it. Although he isnt a huge GNR fan, when he says its a new song, I am about 90% sure it was a new song, or a song that isnt played a lot, which I doubt.

I didnt see it, but he said it was promoting the Palace of Auburn Hills show.

My mother's friend's sister who lives in the same block told me she saw a similar ad too, she said it showed axl and the guys with 'prostitute' playing in the background and in the last few seconds of the promo it showed merck having sex with a goat :huh:

You give me the giggles

My mother's friend's sister who lives in the same block told me she saw a similar ad too, she said it showed axl and the guys with 'prostitute' playing in the background and in the last few seconds of the promo it showed merck having sex with a goat :huh:

:laugh::laugh:

On a serious note, the ads people are seeing just sound like local promos for the concerts.