Will CD be out by the end of 2006?

Well its now December, 21 Days until fall is over, 31 until the year is over! The obvious question is will Axl make good on his promise? Its been a good year for GnR, if they dont release this album now, they probably never will! I mean what the fuck are they waiting for? I just dont get it, but I guess we will all know soon if Axl Rose of 2006 is a man of his word or not.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ take the cock out of your mouth newbie, why give a fuck about something that gives nothing back to you, when an actual official announcement is made then there is a reason to to have faith and wait for something, right now , what have we gotten? a tour.. big wow... all this waiting for no reason... year after year.. so shut the fuck up

yuppers... if it dont come out this month, ive lost my faith

shut up man. it's such a childish comment. i fuckin hate these responses....or is it a threat? i can't tell. either way, it's useless.

Or maybe it's the fucking truth? I don't know about you but I feel this waiting game is getting somewhat silly.

I hope it comes out this year, but if not, I hope it comes out in the 1st quarter of 2007. I've waited 15 years for an album of new material, I can wait a little more. And I thought the wait bewteen Lies and UYI was long! I remember that being painful, but when they delivered, they delivered big!

AXL said itd be out this year, 1st time ever, i still have faith.

I just hope that if it doesnt, we get a good explanation as to why.

If not. Im off. Ill still buy it but ill be wasting no more of my time being a "hardcore" fan.

Years of waiting, paying loads of money on the band, travelling to see them all over europe, its about time we had some payaback in terms of this god damn motherfucking album!!!

Edited by bangit

I think that they may very well have handed the album over to the record company but the record company did not have enough time for the right publicity for a release this year, something Axl might not have counted on when he made his comments. Just one more possibility, but we have heard from sources that print and television adds would have had to already been turned in for a release this year- those things leak, no way around it.

The only other option is a release without normal publicity and I don't buy that at all. I think, from an investment standpoint, the record company will make sure we all know it's coming.

Anyway, I have a feeling the album is ready but the project that this release would be takes a chunk of time that needs to line up with a good release date as well (no other large releases at same time, good consumer purchasing time etc....)

I just feel we're down to the business end of the deal.

If not, then it's just Axl afraid to release it and the whole tour was a cash grab for extra retirement money and we'll never see the album until it is released in some form after Axl dies one day -but let's not go there yet -

:monkey:

yuppers... if it dont come out this month, ive lost my faith

shut up man. it's such a childish comment. i fuckin hate these responses....or is it a threat? i can't tell. either way, it's useless.

Or maybe it's the fucking truth? I don't know about you but I feel this waiting game is getting somewhat silly.

Then why are you waiting? You don't just wake up one morning and say, "Meh, I'm tired of this silly waiting." If you really have done that, then obviously, you haven't waited that long.

Moreover, if someone loses their faith, that's not the truth. That's a relative statement. You can say you've lost faith, but you can't say that response is truth. Sorry.

It'll come out when it comes out. Whether we all still have our teeth and marbles remains to be seen. But Axl could have made a bad move promising the album this year if it doesn't come out.. It could cost him a fair few loyal fans.

PEOPLE DON'T LIKE BEING LIED TO AXL!

xDSGx

P.S:- Chinese Democracy starts now(ish)!

(Just to make sure it gets said in this thread like in every other -_-)

Now that it's December and a 2006 release seems improbable at best, people are starting to dial in the excuses as to why Axl misled the fans once again. One of the excuses I keep hearing is that Axl has handed over the album to the record label so surely it's the label holding up the release, not Axl. I sort of think this scenario is bullshit.

Axl is the only one to blame for the album not coming out this year. Back in September when he once again guaranteed 2006 would be the year, was the album even done then? Why would he say publically mutliple times 2006 if it was still a work in progress? So what the hell happened?

Edited by Kaneda