My little Chat with BBF and an Oakland

J. Rose

Well before the show, I got to meet and greet most of the band members. Met Ron again, and this time Richard with pics. Had a little conversation with Ron Bumblefoot about some things. I asked him about the album, and if he heard it and he said he's heard the whole thing. I asked if there were songs that were better than the song "Better", and he said "Oh yea, there are songs that will blow your mind" or something along those lines, I Can't Fuckin Wait! I wanna hear that shit now! We also talked about the leaks, he mention how most of the songs go way back 6 and even 8 years and that they kept adding new things as years went on, something I think most of us new already. We we can expect some minor changes in those songs. I asked before the show if there playing anything new tonight he said it was pretty much just the same new songs. He also brought up and asked me what I thought about the Axl and Mercks statements. He said he wasn't suprised that Merck would respond back. He also stated that Axl is really doing everything he could (cancelled shows, Merck gone) to get the album out by March. He went on saying some other shit about Merck which was pretty funny.

As for the concert, you've probably already read from other reviews:

- Lars Ulrich (Took a picture but didn't come out) Fuck

- started at 12:30

- Axl Slips (same here) damn cameras

- Show seemed pretty rushed maybe cause of the late start, but was great overall.

Now here are the photos with the 2 Band Members From the Oakland show, I just added it with my previous collection of photos from the San Francisco Warfield show:

GNROAKLAND.jpg

Edited by jack99

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 from all accounts the show started at 12:05, #2 why are you blacked out, are you in witness protection?

#3 the ron account of Merck/Axl's letters is the most important detail of your whole story and its missing?! LOL

#1 - It was 12:29 on my watch

#2 - It's just not my thing to put myself (face)out in the internet community), I knew someone who had a bad experience.

#3 - It'll come back to me and when It does I'll write it down so I won't forget again. ;)

#1 from all accounts the show started at 12:05, #2 why are you blacked out, are you in witness protection?

#3 the ron account of Merck/Axl's letters is the most important detail of your whole story and its missing?! LOL

#1 - It was 12:29 on my watch

#2 - It's just not my thing to put myself (face)out in the internet community), I knew someone who had a bad experience.

#3 - It'll come back to me and when It does I'll write it down so I won't forget again. ;)

you watch was 1/2 hour fast, my first text was to estranged @12:05, so you need a new watch, secondly the show went for over 2 1/2 hours, and was actually slow to change songs, with riffs before most songs, I dont know waht the hell you are talking about, but nice pics.

Guest RonMexico82

Nice pics but seriously man any fool could identify you from them. You might wanna try blacking out your entire head in future if you're that paranoid. :drevil:

How do you keep running into the band? I've got something to learn from you dude :)

Nice pictures. Awesome that you got to meet Axl. Not once but twice obviously, nice sig.

Btw, that leather jacket you are wearing in the Oakland pictures, does that say Guns N' Roses on the arm ? haven't seen that one before? could you post a pic? looks damn cool !

Edited by Markus89