my pedal

zoomg1.jpg

This pedal was worth the money. Just over $100 for a whole bunch of effects and different tones, wow. It even has drum beats, a tuner, and metronome. It also allows you to make your own effects. You can mix two different effects together, add delay, distortion, and alot more. This is probably the best purchase ive made this year ^_^, im glad i bought this one over a single effect pedal.

i almost got one of these last year, think it was the one with the wah on it though. i ended up buying the boss me-50 which had pretty good reviews, although i canny be arsed to try and get good sounds from it because nothing i do ever sound like i want it to, so i decided to buy a boss gt8 because you can hook it up to the computer and download and install other peoples settings that they use, but none of them sound very good to me

i almost got one of these last year, think it was the one with the wah on it though. i ended up buying the boss me-50 which had pretty good reviews, although i canny be arsed to try and get good sounds from it because nothing i do ever sound like i want it to, so i decided to buy a boss gt8 because you can hook it up to the computer and download and install other peoples settings that they use, but none of them sound very good to me

cool, i was gonna get the one with the wah pedal on it, but they didnt have it when i went to buy it