Whats the worst fucking song ever written?

xxAmandaxx

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything hair metal.
make a choice son....name one.

Warrant - Cherry Pie

alright i was gonna diagree with you big time when i read "hair Metal" but now that you have written cherry pie i cant agree more ^_^ i hate that song

I don't really know much about Warrant. I just watched this song on You Tube, and all I can say is what an embarrassment.

It's true, 90% of hair metal sucked. At the same time, it almost doesn't matter the genre, maybe only 1 out of 10 songs is worth remembering. That's what makes a song special, it stands out from the rest of the pack for some reason. Some bands just have a knack for writing songs like that, others can only do it once or twice, and others not at all.

Jani Laney was forced by his recording manager to write a "hit" and so he wrote Cherry Pie in about 4 hours along with the music and all...the next day he finds out his record manager has named the album Cherry Pie and all.

An interview with Jani Lane a year ago or so heard him say that he never intetned to put that song on an album let alone the greatest hits or anything.

you see, even members of bands dislike their own songs

So much for people doing any real digging :rolleyes: Look past the mainstream you fucking sheep.

Y. Bhekhirst - Hot In The Airport

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tC976ydqE3g

The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot

Just to be clear, I LOVE these songs but alot more will absolutely shit on these tracks (as evidenced by forum members "rawk en roll" tastes. Except for the Sonic Youth defender)