My Live Like A Suicide signed by 3

Jaysgnr

I have asked this question a few times before but never really get an answer.

I have a great condition LLAS that has been signed by Axl, Steven and duff (so far) - the signatures are all personalised to me and are in silver pen - looks great if i do say so myself.

Basically im worried about it getting stolen when i stand outside many gigs with it (trying to get slash and izzy) and want to get it insured.

I realise its priceless to me and i would never sell it but how much should i get it insured for?

i paid £121 for the llas as it was in great condition (practacally mint apart from the tear in the shrink wrap) and i trusted the sellers story of where it was purchased originaly - surly now its signed it worth alot more!

What you think guys?

look at this way

you paid £120 (rounded down just to make it easy)

got 3 signatures

i'd put it at like £50 a signature and if you get all 5 add an extra 50

so start at 120 + 150 = thats 270. when you get the others it would be 370 just round it up then to 400

thats how i would do it.

just a tip: Slash is reluctant to sign anything Axl has signed.

also add some pictures man.

Edited by ssiscool

Well slash better sign it - iv waited outside 10 gigs to meet him and every time have failed - its my lifes ambition to get it fully signed!!!!

Im unsure how to upload pics - if someone gives me their email il give them the pic to post

Well slash better sign it - iv waited outside 10 gigs to meet him and every time have failed - its my lifes ambition to get it fully signed!!!!

Im unsure how to upload pics - if someone gives me their email il give them the pic to post

wow slash has always been easy to catch for me

try the hotel bar lol

I didn't know he doesn't like signing stuff axl has signed?

wow slash has always been easy to catch for me

try the hotel bar lol

I didn't know he doesn't like signing stuff axl has signed?

its vice versa aswell. someposted how Axl refused to sign a cd coz slash had signed it

:o I didnt know that.

You would be pretty pissed off if you waited ages in line to get something signed and then they refuse to sign it.

I would actually love to meet GNR / VR members, but not had the chance yet :(

Edited by Slash Guitarist

You would be pretty pissed off if you waited ages in line to get something signed and then they refuse to sign it.

i missed out on meeting Adler. he played a show at a bar in my town with uk guns n roses cover band but i was on holiday :(

there is a vid on their myspace practasing about a mile from my house w/ adler.

http://www.myspace.com/ukgunsnroses

Edited by ssiscool

i missed out on meeting Adler. he played a show at a bar in my town with uk guns n roses cover band but i was on holiday :(

there is a vid on their myspace practasing about a mile from my house w/ adler.

http://www.myspace.com/ukgunsnroses

Thanks for the link man, ive heard of UK Guns N' Roses, didnt they used to be called Bad Obsession?

That Reckless Life video is awsum!!!

Yeh Bad obsession payed in Crewe but then guns 2 roses took over - i was a little disapointed with Adlers appetite as i loved the ep when they toured (jizzy on vocals) and they were great live!!!! shame it broke down - still go the ep signed by all of the original adlers appetite - looks quite cool!!!!

gonna get it insured for £300 but to me its worth far far more!!! just hope i manage to get it fully signed - thinking of getting as many gnr members like sorum, bumblefoot and teddy (even tracii) to sign the back of the album - wht do you guys think - would it ruin it???

yeh - i saw that artical in classic rock - in my opinion my llas does look better with the silver marker! every VR and gnr gig i take it along to hoping to get either slash or izzy! lots of people have a look at it and give me great feedback! its gonna be quite cool framed once its complete!

it was quite funny when i met duff as the roadie looked at my llas and bought him out to sign it - the rodie said he realise how rare the album was and to get axls paw print was pretty hard! shame he couldnt do the same for slash!!! Duff wouldnt stop for photos but when i told him id seen VR 10 times and that i would love it if he would personalise my autograph (as he didnt initially) he had a photo with me and refused laot of others as he was in a rush!