My Live Like A Suicide signed by 3

Jaysgnr

he saw me at the hammersmith gig and than when i was at the manchester gig he asked whet record was in my bag - showed him the llas and he said that he too was a massive gnr fan and that as it was rare he would try and get one (if not both) the guys to sign it - he said he would take it backstage to get slash's but to be honest i want to meet them when it gets signed so i know its definatly them thats signed it - call me strange!!!

He saw duff at the back door and went and spoke to him to get me the album signed!! duff signed my record and came outside (thats when i aske dhim to personalise it for me) he seemed really thrilled that i had been to see vr 10 times and was shocked i wanted my autograph personalised to me!!!! can tell you aint gonna sell it on ebay that way!!

he saw me at the hammersmith gig and than when i was at the manchester gig he asked whet record was in my bag - showed him the llas and he said that he too was a massive gnr fan and that as it was rare he would try and get one (if not both) the guys to sign it - he said he would take it backstage to get slash's but to be honest i want to meet them when it gets signed so i know its definatly them thats signed it - call me strange!!!

He saw duff at the back door and went and spoke to him to get me the album signed!! duff signed my record and came outside (thats when i aske dhim to personalise it for me) he seemed really thrilled that i had been to see vr 10 times and was shocked i wanted my autograph personalised to me!!!! can tell you aint gonna sell it on ebay that way!!

Cool story, you are lucky!!!