Van Halen tour is confirmed!!

Zint

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear! This is all a bit of a joke if you ask me. David Lee Roth :rofl-lol:

The diamond one is well past his sell by date. I foolishly went to see one of his solo tours about 3 years ago, it was a very depressing experience. He was never a singer, but he sort of made up for it with his wierd camp "showmanship" in the beginning, but to see him trying to do what he did then, now... the same moves, the same spandex, its just sad. And without Mike Anthony to save his ass on backing vocals, he'll need a backing track.

I cannot understand how anyone can even compare dlr to Sammy Hagar, or Gary Cherone. Id listen to VH III over any dlr era vh album.

Ed has totally lost it. The treatment of Mike Anthony is unreal. Check out the official site, Mike has been photoshopped out of the album covers and replaced by Eds son Wolfgang.

All about the money. I hope it bombs. EVH is my biggest guitar playing influence after Slash, but i wouldnt go and see this tour.

And youll need a sick bag for the vomit inducing pictures...

brace yourself....

15883554-15883557-slarge.jpg

4ysugw0.jpg

newspic_081307_1.jpg

:vomit: :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Any word on ticket prices? If they're too steep I won't go, it's hard enough to go to Toronto concerts as it is. Last one I went to was The Who and we got a killer snowstorm on the way back, didn't get home til 5 in the morning. :xmasschef:

$59.50, $79.50, $199.50.

Any word on ticket prices? If they're too steep I won't go, it's hard enough to go to Toronto concerts as it is. Last one I went to was The Who and we got a killer snowstorm on the way back, didn't get home til 5 in the morning. :xmasschef:

$59.50, $79.50, $199.50.

ok...well

I know where I'm sitting. :tongue2:

WTF is up with them removing Michael Anthony from the VH covers? And replacing him with Wolfie's pic? The kid was still swimming in his daddy's nutsack when the first Van Halen albums came out, and now he's on the cover? That's complete bullshit!

I may still go, just depends on the ticket prices to the St.Louis show.

Funny thing is, i could go see Sammy w/ Mike Anthony on Oct 27th, then the next night go see Van Halen & compare the 2. I have a sad feeling that the Sammy show might end up being better. EVERYONE i know that has seen Dave in the last 5 years says he's horrible live.

EVERYONE i know that has seen Dave in the last 5 years says he's horrible live.

Have they heard him rehearsing with the Van Halen bros. since last October??

Something's gotta be clicking,or Eddie and Alex would go recruit Kip Winger or something.

I'm really looking forward to this.

$550 for the first show in Charlotte for the VIP seats! Jesus Christ! Where do they get the balls to do that?

And with this unprecedented package, you may receive:

- Seats inside the ramp (that's actually nice)

- Van Halen souvenir 5 star laminate (ooooh! Goody!)

- Backstage Tour (This is where Eddie hurls before, after, and during the show, this is where Dave bangs desperate whores, this is where Wolfie plays Nintendo Wii...)

- Preshow Party (oh, now I can meet all the other losers like me who paid $550, can now not afford rent, or at least could not afford for a friend to come along with them to the show, or at least couldn't find a friend stupid enough)

- EXCLUSIVE VAN HALEN GIFT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Crowd- Free merchandise shopping (really, as though the first slap in the face was not enough)

- Parking**

**Not available in all venues

You get one thing that's actually semi-nice. All the rest is bullshit, or insulting. Hell, they may or may not even throw in a parking pass. Fantastic.

Not condoning it in any way but...that's actually reasonably priced COMPARED TO what some bands charge for VIP packages.

I'm not interested in it,not even interested in the $200 seats...I don't need to see Dave's comb-over up close.

Mid-range-price seats for me.

Not condoning it in any way but...that's actually reasonably priced COMPARED TO what some bands charge for VIP packages.

I'm not interested in it,not even interested in the $200 seats...I don't need to see Dave's comb-over up close.

Mid-range-price seats for me.

Same here.

By the way, my first concert was Van Halen 1984. Ticket price $16.50 including the $2.00 service charge.