Presence

Vincent Vega

His voice got fucked between the end of 1972 and early 1973, he had some throat surgery to remove some nods because he sang with Zep nonstop since 68, so his throat was pretty raw by then...

They say he started singing again too soon after surgery and as a result there was some noticeable damage to his vocal cords that made his voice change for good by the end of the Houses Of The Holy tour...

Presence is so commonly cited as "underrated" that it's becoming "overrated". Opax, I have to agree on II.

I hate the use of overated and underated, I mean everyone's going to have a different opinion, and opinions change with time. I used to think Presence was the worst but now I've come to like it, whereas in six months time I may have gone off it again.

As for II, well it just seems so inconsistant, plus it kind of rips of old blues a bit too much for me to be comfortable with.

zeppling sucks, end of story :)

You really are as dumb as a piece of bread.

you can call yourself that when you say that Hair Metal suck ^_^

But everyone knows the musicianship of hair metal sucks. The only thing that's good about them are all the hot 80s-babes in the videos.