LOUD FAST ANGRY MUSIC!

DopeSickGirl

Its so loud, fast and angry you have to type in caps....

..and I'm talking YELLING music here. Not pussy rock; hardcore, grindcore, emocore. blahcore! The lot of it!

Anyone like such bands and which ones?

For me itss::

Converge

Terror

Bane

Comeback Kid

Turmoil

American Nightmare

Norma Jean

Shai Hulud

Pro-Pain

Ignite

Blacklisted

Anyone else like music that makes you feel like you've been hit around the head with a bat? :D

xDSGx

i dont...mind it as such to be loud and fast but not of the generic three chords verse chorus verse look at me i'm a punk rocker type. it has to be something different, something special, something out there. even if its just one chords being constantly pounded with a single uniterrupted non-stop scream over it :lol: it can be totally abstract but not...i dunno, there are a few bands who can pull of that speedy three chord verse chorus verse thing (the replacements come to mind) but the majority of it is crap and the worst bit is a lot of them parade underneath the banner of punk rock which is, or i percieve it as being about idividuality which is supposed to be anti-that kind of complacency. i'd rather sheer fucking noise, i dunno, a constant feedback distortion meandering grinding sound to some yoko ono wailing, it just has to be different, has to have something special about it otherwise its boring.

i dont...mind it as such to be loud and fast but not of the generic three chords verse chorus verse look at me i'm a punk rocker type. it has to be something different, something special, something out there. even if its just one chords being constantly pounded with a single uniterrupted non-stop scream over it :lol: it can be totally abstract but not...i dunno, there are a few bands who can pull of that speedy three chord verse chorus verse thing (the replacements come to mind) but the majority of it is crap and the worst bit is a lot of them parade underneath the banner of punk rock which is, or i percieve it as being about idividuality which is supposed to be anti-that kind of complacency. i'd rather sheer fucking noise, i dunno, a constant feedback distortion meandering grinding sound to some yoko ono wailing, it just has to be different, has to have something special about it otherwise its boring.

..but don't Rancid suck?! :o

Get a room, you two.

wanna come? :lol:

@Dopesick, yes they do, that one album i heard, based on that, they did. and you told me yourself they were generic so their catalogue, based on that doesnt warrant any further...looking into although who knows, might someday. i only really say they do because i think it gets on your nerves :lol:

Edited by ffrankwhite

But Mozart lived 200 years before Zepp.

I fail to see how that makes a difference. Even if it does, there were plenty of people around in the 70s that thought that Zeppelin were just noise. These people would be called close-minded or elitist by someone like you nowadays. To dismiss something as 'just noise' completely misses the idea of these bands.