Most Crazy music poll...ever!

Gallagher Rose

vote the best music/artist  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your meanig of what rock is is just beyond me.

I say the same about you..... all your fav bands killed the last spirit of rock n' roll that was in the music industry...

My favourite bands/artists go as far back as the 30s - a couple of decades before rock was popularized, so I doubt guys like Robert Johnson, Howlin' Wolf, Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry and Frank Sinatra was involved in the murder of rock.

And by saying that, do you mean bands like Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins? If so, please explain how they killed the last spirit of Rock 'n' Roll.

Edited by Lithium

yes off course I meant grunge.... they had a totally different attitude than rock n' roll... I dunno what it was, but it ain't rock n' roll

Nor is Poison.

Do you even know what rock 'n' roll is?

Edited by LCG

all your fav bands killed the last spirit of rock n' roll that was in the music industry...

Actually dude, those poser hairmetal bands ruined (as you say) "Rock 'n' roll" way faster than Nirvana or anyother grunge band ever could. Bands like Warrant and Firehouse were the ones to kill the scene with they'r lame poser rock.

Oh, and to keep on topic and reply to your post, Chris:

Neither are most of the bands you listen to, most 80s rock was just an act - it was all about the clothes and the image, not the music.

And real rock musicians do not only write songs about love, parties and girls.

yes off course I meant grunge.... they had a totally different attitude than rock n' roll... I dunno what it was, but it ain't rock n' roll

Thats really funny. I used to think just like you, I mean exactly the same, then I started actually listening to the aformentioned bands and quickly changed my mind.

Your meanig of what rock is is just beyond me.

the sort of rhythmic back and forth rocking of a penis in another mans ass. that kind of rock.

on topic:

Looks like another club banger, they better hang on when they throw this thing on. get a lil drink on they gon' flip for this Akon shit you can bank on it B)

• 2 weeks later...