why is album not released?

AxlRoseInMalibu

What could be the BIG HOLDUP considering Axl Rose said possibly March 2007-Now its not surprising its not out in alot of ways but no statements and there has been touring and yet still no statements/updates--I read last night that supposedly Buckethead said something to someone the affect of Axl Rose telling Brian in 2006 that it won't even come out in 2008-that he won't hand the record over until after 2008?? I hope that is not true. If there are no updates/announcements and I do not mean regarding a tour-I mean about the album SOMETIME SOON--than what can we as fans do--

HONEST OPINIONS -no funny stuff--AS TO WHY THIS ALBUM is still not coming out---even the HARLEY DAVIDSON/BETTER Debacle-what was with it being on there for one day and than never again with no true explanation--are they trying to MAKE THE SONGS EVEN BETTER THAN THEY ARE?? IS THAT POSSIBLE-SERIOUSLY?

Honest questions and answers--there needs to be a way this album comes out and very soon or people are going to lose hope everywhere--we need announcements--ITS INSANE THAT ONCE AGAIN BUMBLEFOOT for EXAMPLE is doing a performance in SEPTEMBER---YEAH-WE GET THAT MNEWS BUT NOTHING ABOUT THE ABLUM AGAIN!!!

THIS MYSTERY HAS TO END ALREADY--THIS IS CRAZY!!!

I LOVE THESE SONGS--PLEASE GIVE US AN ANNOUNCEMENT-SOMETHING--I DON'T WANT THIS TO KEEP PLAYING LIKE SOME MYSTERY NOVEL--I WANT TO KNOW THE END ALREADY OF THE BOOK--MEANING THE ALBUM!

Honest opinions, answers, questions needed here--somehow--people need to come up with a way to ask someone in the group (record labels-something-start emailing MTV, ETC?? Maybe just maybe some amazing thing will happen!

AN AMAZING ALBUM WAITS INDEED!

BUT PLEASE, WHEN?

Edited by AxlRoseInMalibu

What could be the BIG HOLDUP considering Axl Rose said possibly March 2007-Now its not surprising its not out in alot of ways but no statements and there has been touring and yet still no statements/updates--I read last night that supposedly Buckethead said something to someone the affect of Axl Rose telling Brian in 2006 that it won't even come out in 2008-that he won't hand the record over until after 2008?? I hope that is not true. If there are no updates/announcements and I do not mean regarding a tour-I mean about the album SOMETIME SOON--than what can we as fans do--

HONEST OPINIONS -no funny stuff--AS TO WHY THIS ALBUM is still not coming out---even the HARLEY DAVIDSON/BETTER Debacle-what was with it being on there for one day and than never again with no true explanation--are they trying to MAKE THE SONGS EVEN BETTER THAN THEY ARE?? IS THAT POSSIBLE-SERIOUSLY?

Honest questions and answers--there needs to be a way this album comes out and very soon or people are going to lose hope everywhere--we need announcements--ITS INSANE THAT ONCE AGAIN BUMBLEFOOT for EXAMPLE is doing a performance in SEPTEMBER---YEAH-WE GET THAT MNEWS BUT NOTHING ABOUT THE ABLUM AGAIN!!!

THIS MYSTERY HAS TO END ALREADY--THIS IS CRAZY!!!

I LOVE THESE SONGS--PLEASE GIVE US AN ANNOUNCEMENT-SOMETHING--I DON'T WANT THIS TO KEEP PLAYING LIKE SOME MYSTERY NOVEL--I WANT TO KNOW THE END ALREADY OF THE BOOK--MEANING THE ALBUM!

Honest opinions, answers, questions needed here--somehow--people need to come up with a way to ask someone in the group (record labels-something-start emailing MTV, ETC?? Maybe just maybe some amazing thing will happen!

AN AMAZING ALBUM WAITS INDEED!

BUT PLEASE, WHEN?

Wow, we really need some news or we get stuff like this :rolleyes: