why do perfectly ok threads get deleted and thomasmeadow CRAP is allowed??

Iron Roses

You really want to get banned, don't you?

are you talking to me?? i dont see anythign wrong with what i said its the truth.. his threads are always left there and moderators even post in there..

GET OFF AXLS BACK: im not jumping on a bandwagon.. i think its really unfair the moderators like his crap

are you talking to me?? i dont see anythign wrong with what i said its the truth.. his threads are always left there and moderators even post in there..

GET OFF AXLS BACK: im not jumping on a bandwagon.. i think its really unfair the moderators like his crap

And i bet this thread will get deleted soon :huh:

And i bet this thread will get deleted soon :huh:

of course it will!!

now aside from this i think everything is cool on here... so dont say im anti this place or anything but the thomasmeadow sillyness is madness

thomas has a picture of madison that he threatens to post if he gets banned.

really???? makes sense suppose... i presume its some kinky pic?

nah, she just isn't that attractive and wouldn't like the mystic to go away.

how fucked up is that???

IM SO ANGRY

I don't know. I was going to respond to your ffrankwhite/DSG love affair thread, but it was deleted.

does it make you feel uneasy too?

An explanation would be nice. Both of them hijack threads and quote each others posts non-stop.