why do perfectly ok threads get deleted and thomasmeadow CRAP is allowed??

Iron Roses

ThomasMeadow's threads do get deleted, just not as frequently. The thing is, as much as many people may think they're puerile or redundant, they generally do abide by the forum rules inasmuch that they have a topic everyone can discuss, and are written using fairly understandable grammar. You can't delete topics or raise warning trackers simply because the original poster is a twat, otherwise the number of members on nearly any given forum would pretty much be halved. :tongue2:

ThomasMeadow's threads do get deleted, just not as frequently. The thing is, as much as many people may think they're puerile or redundant, they generally do abide by the forum rules inasmuch that they have a topic everyone can discuss, and are written using fairly understandable grammar. You can't delete topics or raise warning trackers simply because the original poster is a twat, otherwise the number of members on nearly any given forum would pretty much be halved. :tongue2:

and would that be a bad thing??

and would that be a bad thing??

You have a point there. :laugh:

how fucked up is that???

IM SO ANGRY

OH I BET THIS WILL GET DLETED TOO.... FUCKED UPPPPP

I don't know. I was going to respond to your ffrankwhite/DSG love affair thread, but it was deleted.

I'm having an affair with ffrank..?

i never noticed either :lol: does that mean you're crap in the sack? :rofl-lol: kidding! i think they're referring to the fact that i keep telling you that rancid suck :lol:

Edited by ffrankwhite

IM SO ANGRY

If you get that worked up about something on an Internet forum, you need help. Or just to get a life.

Why can't anyone be upset about something in an internet forum? I mean, in the end, we're all real people I guess. And saying we should get a life. We both have over 2000 posts, don't you think that requiers a lot of time to achieve which means this forum IS a part of our live, which means also of yours.

how fucked up is that???

IM SO ANGRY

OH I BET THIS WILL GET DLETED TOO.... FUCKED UPPPPP

Any threads that break forum rules are deleted. Many of Thomas' threads have been deleted - far more than yours have.

However, while we're on the topic - exactly which of the dozens of nonsense threads that you've posted do you think shouldn't have been deleted?

Is is it the one where you asked if anyone had ever gone down on a woman who smells down there because you were horny? :rolleyes: Or maybe it was the one asking how you could get ghost thoughts out of your head? Or was it the one where you asked "What's your favorite STD?" ... Oh - wait - I know - it must be this one: "would u stay in the bath with ur lil kid if it done a shit & it was floating around you?"

Yes, there's a treasuretrove of nonsense and vulgar threads of yours that have been deleted. If you have questions on why a thread was deleted, send me a pm. I think all of these examples ^^ are pretty obvious to most normal people.

all my threads get deleted, i dont make them anymore, plus i get warned. my warnings at 40% and i bet no one here can name something i did to deserve that. madison will just delete this thread and offer no reason as to why

First of all, I'm curious to know why you would think I'm the one who deletes your threads - especially when you have warnings from three different mods in your warning tracker - and none of them are from me. But hey, if pointlessly ranting about me makes you feel special, knock yourself out.

btw, all of the mods work as a team, and we enforce forum rules the same way. And when I look at the warnings you were given by mods in your tracker - for posting cock pictures and making jokes about child abuse - I can see why you were warned. But if you have any further questions about this, please send me a pm and I'll be happy to find the answers for you.