Bon Scott or Brian Johnson

For me it's kind of an easy choice, even though I think Brian Johnson is great, and it's amazing the way a band can survive it's singer's death! But I still think Bon Scott's voice is incredible, and the songs they wrote when he was alive are so much better in my opinion :)

So what do you think? Who do you rather listen to?

I tried to make a poll, but somehow didn't manage, so... <_<

Edited by Golden Years Of RockN'Roll

i only got bon albums yet (Highway to Hell & Powerage which i think Highvoltage from this board reccomended me but im not sure on that, it was definitely someone from this board though) and they're both but i've heard a couple of songs by the other guy like Thunderstruck and this one that goes something like hard as a rock or something i think.

I can't choose. You know Bon is the ultimate RnR lead singer, but on the other hand where would have AC/DC gone without Brian. I get upset when people put down Brian and still make him live in the shadow of Bon - goddamn he's been doing the job for 27 years! And he has done a superb job at it!!! Nobody could have replaced Bon better than him.

I can't choose. You know Bon is the ultimate RnR lead singer, but on the other hand where would have AC/DC gone without Brian. I get upset when people put down Brian and still make him live in the shadow of Bon - goddamn he's been doing the job for 27 years! And he has done a superb job at it!!! Nobody could have replaced Bon better than him.

Thats very true

They're both great for different reasons. If I had to choose, it would definately be Bon - but Brian filled his shoes better than anyone else could have.

And frank - if I was going to recommend two AC/DC albums, they would have been it - so it mighta been me. :rofl-lol:

not highway, definitely powerage though :) and thanx, it fuckin rules! any idea on what next? :lol:

They're both great for different reasons. If I had to choose, it would definately be Bon - but Brian filled his shoes better than anyone else could have.

And frank - if I was going to recommend two AC/DC albums, they would have been it - so it mighta been me. :rofl-lol:

not highway, definitely powerage though :) and thanx, it fuckin rules! any idea on what next? :lol:

If you want more Bon, probably Let There Be Rock.

If you want to try Brian then I guess Back In Black or Flick Of The Switch...