MY WORLD COVER SONG CONTEST

Guest Judas

Standard of Entries?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All the entries are in folks and the semi - annual my world cover contest is in its final phase. The jury is still out as to who will be champion. The person who submitted the best cover will be crowned "King (or Queen) of My World" - The song that tore Guns N' Roses apart. For all the entries follow either of these links...

http://rapidshare.com/files/49654352/My_Wo...ontest.rar.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4OZ2E8V6

For the thread which contains all the entries follow this link - http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1835601

Edited by Judas

Proof?

FuCk, you stubborn cunt

Well I can't be assed digging it up but he's admitted it, and everyone involved with the production of the song has. And Axl Party has no songs like it... and since he's in 100% control of nugn'r, and if that was the dirction he wanted to go... all songs would be like that, but there are none.

:no:

Edited by pain cake

Proof?

FuCk, you stubborn cunt

Well I can't be assed digging it up but he's admitted it, and everyone involved with the production of the song has. And Axl Party has no songs like it... and since he's in 100% control of nugn'r, and if that was the dirction he wanted to go... all songs would be like that, but there are none.

Ok, ok - but we've only heard like 5 leaks, in which 'Silkworms' is very much like it. There's still like, what, 25 songs we haven't heard? As far as we are concerned, the rest of CD might sound just like 'My World'.

Proof?

FuCk, you stubborn cunt

Ok, ok - but we've only heard like 5 leaks, in which 'Silkworms' is very much like it. There's still like, what, 25 songs we haven't heard? As far as we are concerned, the rest of CD might sound just like 'My World'.

Okay I see, I wasn't quite sure where you were coming from. But that is true

Proof?

yes... If Axl wanted to take GN'R in that direction we would have more songs like that. And we don't.

I voted for Iceman, that was the one who sounded most professional.

well he did. listen to songs like TWAT, Oh My God, silkworms. they are very industrial tinged. like My World is. in fact, isnt that why Slash left? the official line at least..also the addition of robin finck whoose from an industrial band really, Brain and Bucket who make very skillfull, very technical yet not very soulful music are all very suggestive additions if you think about it along those lines. the idea of shredding saturating the output of what was essentially a hard rock or blues based hard rock bad is also indicative of something.

Edited by ffrankwhite

Proof?

yes... If Axl wanted to take GN'R in that direction we would have more songs like that. And we don't.

well he did. listen to songs like TWAT, Oh My God, silkworms. they are very industrial tinged. like My World is.

Lissen to TWAT and OMG aigen.

They sound nothing like My World. My World was just a "fun" song and it wasn't meant to be anything else. And It's certainly not what Axl wanted to do with GN'R.

Proof?

well he did. listen to songs like TWAT, Oh My God, silkworms. they are very industrial tinged. like My World is.

Lissen to TWAT and OMG aigen.

They sound nothing like My World. My World was just a "fun" song and it wasn't meant to be anything else. And It's certainly not what Axl wanted to do with GN'R.

i used the word tinged which is sort of a far cry from saying they sound like My World, its just to say that, when compared to previous output they are of more of an industrial vein. and i think you need to listen to Oh My God again dude.