Martin Scorcese's Rolling Stones movie

Zint

Make you sure you click off the Start Me Up music (upper right hand corner of page) before you play the trailer.

If the trailer plays clunky...let it completely play all the way through,then try it again,it ran smooth the second time for me.

link

i seen Off The Record, biggest fucking waste of money ever. Ok, overstatement i did kind of enjoy it but i think i was expecting like the stones anthology in the vein of the beatles one, which it aint. since then i've seen the stones at hyde park, Gimme Shelter and that whole Altamont thing and Cocksucker Blues of which i prefer Cocksucker Blues the most. this looks cool though :) someone told me heres one called 12x5 or 5x something, i dunno, but i heard it pretty cool, anyone seen it?

i seen Off The Record, biggest fucking waste of money ever. Ok, overstatement i did kind of enjoy it but i think i was expecting like the stones anthology in the vein of the beatles one, which it aint. since then i've seen the stones at hyde park, Gimme Shelter and that whole Altamont thing and Cocksucker Blues of which i prefer Cocksucker Blues the most. this looks cool though :) someone told me heres one called 12x5 or 5x something, i dunno, but i heard it pretty cool, anyone seen it?

A mate of a mate used to or still does have, im not sure, 25x5 on video, thats meant to be most like the beatles anthology aswell, iv never seen it though.

This looks cool, does anyone know if theres gonna be interviews with the stones looking back? Or old footage? there was a bit of an old jagger interview in the trailer, but i was kinda hoping this would be one of those retrospective type of things. Anyway i'll be seein this opening day.

Looks great. What was that song they were singing with Jack White? I really should buy more Stones albums, only got Sticky Fingers and Exile.

Loving Cup - it's on Exile On Main Street.

Hmm, I really should give that album another listen.

If you haven't listened to it much, I strongly recommend that you do.

It's a great album. :)