Sex Pistols back in the studio

ffrankwhite

The secret is out! John Lydon, Paul Cook, and Steve Jones have been in the studio with Chris Thomas in LA, re-recording Pretty Vacant for use in a skateboarding video game, titled SKATE. It's scheduled for release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 later this year

sort of old news really (2 months old). a landmark insofar as they haven't seen the inside of a studio together since 1977. Glen Matlock couldn't be there and for some reason neither could Sidney so Steve covered bass duties.

You had me really excited there for a few seconds <_<, I thought you meant they were recording new stuff.

This should be cool though.

One thing leads to another... Just hope they do tour

they're the pistols, they can will and do whatever they fucking want and they are the greatest band ever but...that was then, this is now, i dont think they should record more. Nevermind The Bollocks made its point and thats that. John Rotten only goes forward.

Is this old news? I could have sworn I read this on their Wikipedia page last month? :question:

it was initially alluded to by chris thomas in june in an interview on Steve Joneses Radio show in L.A. called Jonesys Jukebox ;).

Ah I see. Thanks :tongue2:

You had me really excited there for a few seconds <_<, I thought you meant they were recording new stuff.

they're the pistols, they can will and do whatever they fucking want and they are the greatest band ever but...that was then, this is now, i dont think they should record more. Nevermind The Bollocks made its point and thats that. John Rotten only goes forward.

A manufactured, musically illiterate, pseudo punk band for the dumbass masses.

Great, isn't it! :)

manufactured? ok thats just plain bullshit. illiterate? well, here in the free world, even the illiterate have the right to express themselves, however beneath you that you think they are. the dumbass masses? oh i forgot yeah, you're the smart one, the problem is the rest of us. shame you dont have your own world furnished with a mirror, you could occupy yourself for eternity.

Frankie, you know he's just trying to get a rise outta you. ;)

well its kind of like asking for a smack in the mouth, you shouldn't give em the satisfaction but it never works out that way. but then again, never argue with an idiot because no one'll know the difference huh? :lol: