Me Covering Leonard Cohen's Halleluya

By musical standards it was good. I didn't exactly enjoy listening to it, though I can tell you have some talent.

I have to agree. It didn't sound like you wanted to be singing it. Also its spelled "Hallelujah" just in case you were thinking of putting it on your cd.

Well, it's actually spelled in Hebrew if you wanna be technical, so I prefer transliterating it the way it's actually pronounced.

And though I'm not really sure what "it didn't sound like you wanted to be singing it" means, I appreciate the feedback.

And though I'm not really sure what "it didn't sound like you wanted to be singing it" means, I appreciate the feedback.

Well probably that you didn't convince him as a singer, you know convincing in the way that you are actually singing with emotion about something that means something to you.

And IMO it also sounds a bit like you are just singing it for the sake of singing, still sounds good though.

Well probably that you didn't convince him as a singer, you know convincing in the way that you are actually singing with emotion about something that means something to you.

And IMO it also sounds a bit like you are just singing it for the sake of singing, still sounds good though.

Why'd you sing hallelujah if it meant nothing to you :lol:

Well, it's actually spelled in Hebrew if you wanna be technical, so I prefer transliterating it the way it's actually pronounced.

Sorry mate, didn't mean to come across as an asshole. Kudos to you for actually having the balls to post yourself singing, I know I could never do it.

Sorry mate, didn't mean to come across as an asshole. Kudos to you for actually having the balls to post yourself singing, I know I could never do it.

You didn't come across as an asshole, I just genuinely had no idea what you were trying to say :tongue2: