SILKWORMS COVER CONTEST!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry "Tá cinnte" means "it certainly is". Me and Dean have our own language called Gaeilge. Sin fíric fíor gunta nach ea?

Can I just ask - Who is actually entering this competition besides me and Charlie???

Edited by Judas

I'll tell you what...presumably you have the song on your computer right? Well, add or change even the slightest thing about the song and provide a rapidshare/megaupload/etc link here and I will take you seriously...

Cool. Now I better get my skates on and complete and submit my entry on the double...

I think you may have just won though...

Time for me to pull something epic out of my musical bag of tricks...

Edited by Judas

I'm kinda like Leonardo Da Vinchi when it comes to actually finishing a work of art... I really rushed the end of this cos it was wrecking my head...which is a shame because the music is amazing...my singing was decent enough but i fucked it up with some lousy reverb and flange and echo effects but I ain't doing it all again so put up with the amatuer vocals and professional music...if anyone wants the instrumental track i'll provide a link for it upon request... here goes nothing-

http://rapidshare.com/files/55901578/Judas..._Worms.mp3.html

That was pretty awesome. I like the weird mixing of styles. It's suitably over the top at all moments, just like the original.

Now that is exactly the review i was looking for!

By the way. i love your voice. Not in a gay way. An appreciative way. i wish your band and your future solo projects much success and money...