Greatest band ever

vulgar

Vote Dammit!  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pink Floyd, even. They were great early on, but they faded out not too long after Barrett's breakdown.

You must be joking.

No, there are a lot of these rock nerd poseur type people when it comes to Pink Floyd. Not only will they pretend that half of Barrett and early Pink Floyd is not unlistenable, they'll claim it was some of the best stuff ever. They would have been nothing if they hadn't moved way on, but these jokers will pretend they "faded out" after the beginning. Please. There's only really one album worth of good stuff from Floyd pre-Dark Side.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink Floyd, even. They were great early on, but they faded out not too long after Barrett's breakdown.

You must be joking.

No, there are a lot of these rock nerd poseur type people when it comes to Pink Floyd. Not only will they pretend that half of Barrett and early Pink Floyd is not unlistenable, they'll claim it was some of the best stuff ever. They would have been nothing if they hadn't moved way on, but these jokers will pretend they "faded out" after the beginning. Please. There's only really one album worth of good stuff from Floyd pre-Dark Side.

I never said that it wasn't good. I think Piper is one of their best albums, but it is certainly not up there with Dark Side of the Moon, WYWH, Animals, TW, TDB and a few others.

bwaha now there are some shitty bands on the list (no offence vulgar)I'll go with Aerosmith hereEDIT:And vulgar ,my thread was best band from my list,not the greatest band ever ;)
Sure nu-metal and post-grunge bands are far better. :rolleyes:

actually,i think they are

bwaha now there are some shitty bands on the list (no offence vulgar)I'll go with Aerosmith hereEDIT:And vulgar ,my thread was best band from my list,not the greatest band ever ;)

Well, you fail.

Well, you fail.

in doing what?

Well, you fail.

in doing what?

in knowing what good music is.

Even someone like Chris Axl would agree that grunge is better than nu-metal (I think).

Edited by LCG

Well, you fail.

in doing what?

in knowing what good music is.

Even someone like Chris Axl would agree that grunge is better than nu-metal (I think).

who said i didn't like grunge?