..every official GNR single ever..

sixtus

..i would like to make a fuckin' collection of ALL gnr singles and then frame it..

...so much for the past...cause the new area will start soon..:::::::::::::::::::::

..so does anyone have ALL the singles as well?...show it in a row..if ya like...(..from year to year...)

..i would like to make a fuckin' collection of ALL gnr singles and then frame it..

...so much for the past...cause the new area will start soon..:::::::::::::::::::::

..so does anyone have ALL the singles as well?...show it in a row..if ya like...(..from year to year...)

Do you mean CD singles or vinyl - say 7" and/or 12".

From which countries too? There is the odd single that is released in one country but not another - or has different packaging etc.

If you have a look at the first pic - this is my complete UK discography of 7" singles (including a few variations of the Nightrain with a Patch and Sweet Child Remix with sticker, patch, badge etc).

But there are a couple of ones like the Paradise City, Welcome to the Jungle and Sweet Child that were released in the US and Australia with a different picture sleeve. There are also some other different sleeves released in say Japan and Spain - look at the second pic for a heap of other 45's.

Same goes for CD singles, it's even more numerous if you throw in promo's singles etc. The pic of my CD singles doesn't show all the Japanese ones I have either which makes it even more numerous. Plus there are still some promo ones I am missing. There are a few good websites to look at - "troccoli" who posts on here has a great collection and website for reference - here is the link:

http://www.troccolitm.com/

picture003ud4.th.jpg

picture0034ti4.th.jpg

picture0032fq2.th.jpg

Edited by williambailey01

From which countries too? There is the odd single that is released in one country but not another - or has different packaging etc.

If you have a look at the first pic - this is my complete UK discography of 7" singles (including a few variations of the Nightrain with a Patch and Sweet Child Remix with sticker, patch, badge etc).

But there are a couple of ones like the Paradise City, Welcome to the Jungle and Sweet Child that were released in the US and Australia with a different picture sleeve. There are also some other different sleeves released in say Japan and Spain - look at the second pic for a heap of other 45's.

Same goes for CD singles, it's even more numerous if you throw in promo's singles etc. The pic of my CD singles doesn't show all the Japanese ones I have either which makes it even more numerous. Plus there are still some promo ones I am missing. There are a few good websites to look at - "troccoli" who posts on here has a great collection and website for reference - here is the link:

picture003ud4.th.jpg

picture0034ti4.th.jpg

picture0032fq2.th.jpg

You've got some stuff... :blink:

Your like I am with Ozzy...only its Gn'R with you :P

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

picture003ud4.th.jpg

picture0034ti4.th.jpg

picture0032fq2.th.jpg

...fuckin' respect man!...

..what's this UYI stand in the background...also on the second pic the one under TSI vinyl..haven't seen it ever...

..i also have the LALD vinyl...i often wonder if it's rare or not...

yeah.jpg

...i would like to collect CD's single only...is there a page where i can buy all of them...and sorted by year and month as well?..

i have

civil war

yesterday

dont cry

kohd

aint it fun

sympathy

ycbm

patience

november rain

nightrain

all orginal cdr singles

i can sell you all of them in perfect condition for :) lets talk :)

..so they have the original covers and original cd's?..not fuckin' cd'rs!...

..if original i would buy it...

:xmasschef:

..what's this UYI stand in the background...also on the second pic the one under TSI vinyl..haven't seen it ever...

...i would like to collect CD's single only...is there a page where i can buy all of them...and sorted by year and month as well?..

The UYI Stand was a shop floor display stand. It housed the cassettes as well as the CD Longboxes - see the pic below.

That other pic is of a Sweet Child 12" with a Metallic Cover - it looks a bit bizzare in that photo because of the angle and the flash from the camera. Here is another pic of it, it's at the top in the middle of the second photo.

You may be best going for all the CD singles - ignoring promo singles - otherwise it makes so many extra to collect. Check out that website link I attached, the guy that owns it has it set out really well for singles from each album etc. He also seperates promos etc. The last picture below shows officially released UK discogprahy cd singles (Im pretty sure it's the same as the US). It doesn't include any promo ones or anything - that's probably what your after.

picture001ts8.th.jpg

picture023gv0.th.jpg

picture007rq7.th.jpg

The UYI Stand was a shop floor display stand. It housed the cassettes as well as the CD Longboxes - see the pic below.

That other pic is of a Sweet Child 12" with a Metallic Cover - it looks a bit bizzare in that photo because of the angle and the flash from the camera. Here is another pic of it, it's at the top in the middle of the second photo.

You may be best going for all the CD singles - ignoring promo singles - otherwise it makes so many extra to collect. Check out that website link I attached, the guy that owns it has it set out really well for singles from each album etc. He also seperates promos etc. The last picture below shows officially released UK discogprahy cd singles (Im pretty sure it's the same as the US). It doesn't include any promo ones or anything - that's probably what your after.

picture001ts8.th.jpg

picture023gv0.th.jpg

picture007rq7.th.jpg

I want the Axl figure :P

Did you make it yourself or is it official? Could you post a better pic of it please?