"SEBASTIAN BACH SET FOR MTV'S "CELEBRITY RAP SUPERSTAR" TV COMPETITION"

Tyler Drama

SEBASTIAN BACH SET FOR MTV'S "CELEBRITY RAP SUPERSTAR" TV COMPETITION

Los Angeles, CA - (8.29.07) - You've just finished your new CD and you've got Axl Rose singing on it. What do you do next? Go to Disneyland? If you're Sebastian Bach, you sign on as a celebrity contestant for MTV's new weekly competition show "Celebrity Rap Superstar," which kicks off this Thursday, August 30 at 10PM ET/PT.

Bach, known for his Platinum rock pipes as a solo artist, on Broadway, and his days with Skid Row,will be one of eight celebrity contestants culled from the worlds of music, film, TV and sports (Internet gossip mogul Perez Hilton has also been confirmed as a contestant). Bach and the other celebrity contestants will be paired with their own rap mega-star mentor - Sebastian's will be Kurupt from The Dog Pound - with Paul Wall, Warren G., and Tone Loc already on board - who will share their respective knowledge and skills to prepare the contestants with the technique they'll need to be a master rapper. With help from h is personal tutor, expect Bach to perform covers of some of the biggest rap songs of all time, create original raps and be tested in freestyle rap competitions, all in front of a live audience.

This isn't Bach's first foray onto the small screen nor with MTV Networks. His reality show, "Supergroup," which also starred Ted Nugent, Jason Bonham, Scott Ian and Even Seinfeld, was a number one rated show on VH-1, as was "I Married...Sebastian Bach," & "Forever Wild", also on VH-1. In addition, Bach spent five seasons on the popular CW series "Gilmore Girls," and made several guest appearances on the Canadian mockumentary series, "Trailer Park Boys."

Bach will release his new CD "Angel Down," on November 20. The album was produced by Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford, Judas Priest), and recorded late last year at Sound City Studios in Hollywood, CA. Joining Bach in the studio were guitarists "Metal" Mike Chlasciak and Johnny Chromatic, Bobby Jarzombek on drums, and Steve DiGiorgio on bass. Guns N Roses' Axl Rose makes a special guest appearance contributing vocals on three of the album's songs - "(Love is a) Bitchslap," a cover of Aerosmith's "Back In the Saddle," and "Stuck Inside."

The cover art for "Angel Down" is an original painting by Bach's late father, the celebrated Canadian artist David Bierk who died in 2002. The painting, entitled "David Watching," was painted in 1990, so an emotional choice for Bach. Bierk also created the cover artwork for Skid Row's 1991 album "Slave To The Grind," which Rolling Stone voted one of the top 5 album covers of the year. His paintings have been exhibited in art galleries all over the world.

Edited by GNRSkidRow1

Axl guests on 3 tracks?

Isn't that a little excessive for one album?

Didn't you hear?

Bach's new record is the replacement for Chinese Democracy. See, Axl started by helping Bach record some tracks, but then he started writing his own lyrics and music, and he brought in his psychic orbs for clearance. Then he made Bach sign a little legal document giving him sole ownership of the Bach brand name. Next year Axl will fire Bach and take over his studio recordings. He will then fire Bach's bandmates and disappear for five years. Then he'll return with a new lineup (including Bach imitator Steve "The Tommy Gunn" Johnson of Minneapolis) and tour as: Guns N' Roses: Bach in Black. Someone will stop him at a live show and say, "Where's Bach?" and Axl will say, "He's in my ass, that's where Bach is!" Bach will form a supergroup called "Bach In Action," but since no one in the band is actually super at all, it will fizzle out once Bach shows up at the recording studio realizing he forgot to invite anyone else to the group.

As for Axl? He'll disappear for a few more years, then resurface promising to give us the long-awaited "Chinese Bachmocracy" album, featuring such killer demo leaks as "Madagassbach"" and "There Was a Bach." He'll give a special surprise performance at the 2012 VMAs, finishing his comeback by screaming, "ROUND TWO!" Then Kurt Loder will have a Super Magical Fantastic Mega Dance Hour and the album will be previewed for the entire world on GunsNRosesII.com - everyone will hear it except for Bach, who will sit at home trying to call Slash to see if he wants to form a band called "Bachslash."

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This post is a joke. I know some of you take everything literally, so I figured this was necessary.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Axl guests on 3 tracks?

Isn't that a little excessive for one album?

Didn't you hear?

Bach's new record is the replacement for Chinese Democracy. See, Axl started by helping Bach record some tracks, but then he started writing his own lyrics and music, and he brought in his psychic orbs for clearance. Then he made Bach sign a little legal document giving him sole ownership of the Bach brand name. Next year Axl will fire Bach and take over his studio recordings. He will then fire Bach's bandmates and disappear for five years. Then he'll return with a new lineup (including Bach imitator Steve "The Tommy Gunn" Johnson of Minneapolis) and tour as: Guns N' Roses: Bach in Black. Someone will stop him at a live show and say, "Where's Bach?" and Axl will say, "He's in my ass, that's where Bach is!" Bach will form a supergroup called "Bach In Action," but since no one in the band is actually super at all, it will fizzle out once Bach shows up at the recording studio realizing he forgot to invite anyone else to the group.

As for Axl? He'll disappear for a few more years, then resurface promising to give us the long-awaited "Chinese Bachmocracy" album, featuring such killer demo leaks as "Madagassbach"" and "There Was a Bach." He'll give a special surprise performance at the 2012 VMAs, finishing his comeback by screaming, "ROUND TWO!" Then Kurt Loder will have a Super Magical Fantastic Mega Dance Hour and the album will be previewed for the entire world on GunsNRosesII.com - everyone will hear it except for Bach, who will sit at home trying to call Slash to see if he wants to form a band called "Bachslash."

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This post is a joke. I know some of you take everything literally, so I figured this was necessary.

:rofl-lol:

I love the idea idea of a Bach subforum too :lol:

- everyone will hear it except for Bach, who will sit at home trying to call Slash to see if he wants to form a band called "Bachslash."

That is the greatest thing ever. :rofl-lol:

And stop with the Bach hate will ya?! He's awesome!

He's funny and just having a good time.

Yeah guy$! Ba$ i$ ju$t having $ome good time$! Leave him alone! :fuckyou:

...idiot$.

- everyone will hear it except for Bach, who will sit at home trying to call Slash to see if he wants to form a band called "Bachslash."

...idiot$.

Be careful or you'll be accused of being a Slashite. Sebastian should start a rap group called the Bachstreet Boyz

...idiot$.

C'mon dude, get off their bachs.

The puns are endless!