Best album of the early 90's

vulgar

Vote Dammit!  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nirvana-Nevermind(1991)

Soundgarden-Superunknown(1994)

Pearl Jam-Ten(1991)

Alice In Chains-Dirt(1992)

Pantera-Vulgar Display Of Power(1992)

I couldn't chose between those. Five of my favourite albums man!!!

If you held me a gun point I'd probably say Pearl Jam - Ten.. But I do love 'em all!

..and there are many, many other early 90's albums I love too!

xDSGx

I voted for The Black album, between those is the one that i still listen all the time.. :)

I think that's the essential 90's record, and until this day keeps selling thousands of copies world wide.

I would like to add R.E.M Out of Time and U.2's Achtung Baby both are brilliant!

I voted for The Black album, between those is the one that i still listen all the time.. :)

I think that's the essential 90's record, and until this day keeps selling thousands of copies world wide.

I would like to add R.E.M Out of Time and U.2's Achtung Baby both are brilliant!

There's nothing essential about the Black Album, it's just commercial metal. :huh:

And I would rather add Automatic for the People than Out of Time.

There's nothing essential about the Black Album, it's just commercial metal. :huh:

:laugh:

you talking about Metallica is like me talking about smashing pumpkins

there is no such a thing as commercial metal. the record sold so did sgt. peppers, never mind the bollocks and so on. that has nothing to do with music. many people like the Black Album so it in fact is essential for many people. you can't argue facts.

the best album of the early 90's is for me Definetly Maybe.

there is no such a thing as commercial metal. the record sold so did sgt. peppers, never mind the bollocks and so on. that has nothing to do with music. many people like the Black Album so it in fact is essential for many people. you can't argue facts.

no man, Never Mind The Bollocks is commercial punk :rofl-lol:

the best album of the early 90's is for me Definetly Maybe.

My point was that in order to be 'essential', an album need to have something special and unique about it, and highly commercial music rarely do.

Edited by Lithium