Photo Editing Program... Need One

Tyler Drama

I am not fimilar with myspace, however I know there are many free programs for photo editing out there, this program can do almost anything you need:

PHOTOFILTRE

it is 100% virus/mal-ware/spyware/adware tested and best of all free! $0.00

Gunsguy

Haha thanks, but I already have that. Just doesn't seem to do what I want it to do.

I am not fimilar with myspace, however I know there are many free programs for photo editing out there, this program can do almost anything you need:

PHOTOFILTRE

Gunsguy

Haha thanks, but I already have that. Just doesn't seem to do what I want it to do.

Sure it does, you just have to know how to do it.

My way of creating that effect:

Step 1: Create a new layer with the picture you want in it.

Step 2: Duplicate the layer, so you have two layers with the same picture in it.

Step 3: On the top layer, cut around the object that you want to have colour - then erase the rest of the layer so that the only thing in that layer is the coloured object.

Step 4: Make the layer underneath black and white.

That's just the general gist of it. Works pretty well. There are other ways of doing it, that's just mine.

PHOTOFILTRE

Gunsguy

Sure it does, you just have to know how to do it.

My way of creating that effect:

Step 1: Create a new layer with the picture you want in it.

Step 2: Duplicate the layer, so you have two layers with the same picture in it.

Step 3: On the top layer, cut around the object that you want to have colour - then erase the rest of the layer so that the only thing in that layer is the coloured object.

Step 4: Make the layer underneath black and white.

That's just the general gist of it. Works pretty well. There are other ways of doing it, that's just mine.

that's only if you have photofiltre studio though, you don't get the layer options on the normal photofiltre.

edit: well, you can layer, but it's easier with the layer options.

Edited by Serg

*shoots photoshop*

I downloaded that from the official website and it refused to install. Does it not work Vista?

I downloaded photoshop 2 years ago from i don't know where. Installed it on my computer (than XP) and burned it on a disc. I recently bought a new computer (Vista) and installed photoshop (with the disc i created) without any problems. Maybe you can search on their website if it's Vista compatble or not.

How do you use this?

I want to get into torrents so I can download and burn some Ozzy (and some Gunner) shows to DVDs but I don't know how to do it...

Download a program called uTorrent, then browse Mininova or Isohunt for whatever tickles your fancy. Run the torrent and it will start downloading.

Ok I'll try it out. Thanks man.

EDIT: Ok, so I downloaded the 'uTorrent' thing. Searched 'IsoHunt' and down the file is downloading in uTorrent. I know it's going to take a good while but whenever it's done what do I do...The program I have to burn DVDs only does ISO Image Files (DVD Decrypter). So will it burn it whenever its done?

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

How do you use this?

I want to get into torrents so I can download and burn some Ozzy (and some Gunner) shows to DVDs but I don't know how to do it...

Download a program called uTorrent, then browse Mininova or Isohunt for whatever tickles your fancy. Run the torrent and it will start downloading.

Ok the torrent is done downloading...now how do I burn it...

How do you use this?

Ok the torrent is done downloading...now how do I burn it...

i assume you downloaded a .iso file?

which is an image of a disk

you can either burn to a disk using a program like NERO

OR

mount the image in a virtual drive using daemon tool

(the latter is easier :) )

• 2 weeks later...
Well I did everything Max said...I downloaded 'uTorrent'...Searched 'isihunt' and found one of the Ozzy show I don't have...downloaded it and click on its link in 'My Documents' and it went right into downloading on 'uTorrent'.

Now its done and I don't have the slightest clue how or what to do...

You need to find out what file it is?

If its ISO, you burn it.

If its ZIP or RAR, you unpack it - then burn it.

If its a movie you encode it and burn it.