Best Live Performance ever

Iceman24

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Havent seen it. Was it at Reading 92? Is it better then unplugged? Because that's my favorite Nirvana performance ever. It should also be noted that I've just seen about 5 Nirvana shows or something and heard about 10.

Havent seen it. Was it at Reading 92? Is it better then unplugged? Because that's my favorite Nirvana performance ever. It should also be noted that I've just seen about 5 Nirvana shows or something and heard about 10.

Yeah, Reading '92. It's pretty hard to compare Reading to Unplugged because they are two different kind of concerts. Get your hands on Nirvana At Reading Festival on DVD, I strongly recommend it. ;)

Led Zep--Whole Lotta Love----from The Song Remains The Same----never heard a spontanious jam and brilliant guitar work to this day----IMHO-----Gotta let that boy Gotta let that boy BBBBBBBBoogie!!!!!!!

That's the best rendition of that song, it just flows with so much ease.

Led Zep--Whole Lotta Love----from The Song Remains The Same----never heard a spontanious jam and brilliant guitar work to this day----IMHO-----Gotta let that boy Gotta let that boy BBBBBBBBoogie!!!!!!!

So, that's at Madison Square Garden? I've looked it up on google video but can't find it.

I prefer the How The West Was Won version. With Boogie Chillun, Lets Have A Party, Hello Marylou and Goin Down Slow.

The one on BBC sessions is great too, when they jam Elvis songs.

While that West Was Won version is longer and includes more bits I still love TSRTS much more. More energy and the sounds that come out of Jimmy's black box ( I forget what you call one of those things --pitchshifter ? ) are just killer ! And yes that show was at The Garden--

Theremin I think its called.