Aerosmith are talentless

Skyfire

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerosmith are so talentless along with all the other american boybands like nine inch nails, they call themselves hard rock when all I hear in their music are rants about former girlfriends, cliche love songs and mild homosexual frustrations ("anger").

--- I listen to bands that play at a heavier, faster and more melodic scale and the lyrics are brilliant. Don't give me the "O HERE IS X SONG ITS VERY GOOD LISTEN" - I won't change my mind, I've heard it all before.

discuss

OK someone told me to list my bands so whatever:

Kalmah

Dispatched

Mors Principium Est

Gates of Ishtar

Emperor

Mayhem

Hecate Enthroned

Graveworm

Anorexia Nervosa

Rotting Christ

Wintersun

Nightrage

Skyfire

Dark Tranquility

Insomnium

Catamenia

Omnium Gatherum

Amon Amarth

That's just a grain of salt --- I don't feel like listing 100+ bands so... pick ANY band and listen for a song or two --- yes im saying those "unheard of nameless bands" have more talent than aerosmith and nine inch nails.

I must say you got one hell of a good music taste lad, but calling Aerosmith talentless is just plain stupid..

.Aerosmith are simply incapable of making a bad album.

I wouldn't say that even if I'm an Aerosmith fan, Rock In A Hard Place is pretty bad and Nine Lives ain't exactly what you'd call great.

On the contratry Nine Lives is fuckin' awesome one of my favs maybe.

I listen to bands that play at a heavier, faster and more melodic scale and the lyrics are brilliant.

Mayhem

Bleed down to the fucking core

You're going down for fucking more

Screw your slimy guts

Driving me fucking nuts!

Chainsaw in my bleeding hands

As I start to cut you in two

Your guts are steaming out

And I just love the sight!

Maggots crawling in her cunt

I just love to lick that shit

Bury you in a slimy grave

You will rot forever there!

Awesome.

Edited by Mike Oxlong

I listen to bands that play at a heavier, faster and more melodic scale and the lyrics are brilliant.

Mayhem

Screw your slimy guts

Driving me fucking nuts!

Awesome.

are these the lyrics he's saying are "briliant"?

yaaaaa ok

Edited by Becket

You sir are a fool.

Your obviously havent heard Aerosmith's 70's material. Aerosmith are 100 times better than those shithouse bands you just mentioned.

I respect that you dislike em but 'talentless' is a bit rich for the band that was called America's finest.

duff21

I was gonna say the samething.. forget everything they've done as a band.. one name says it all.. Joe Perry.. tell me Joe Perry aint a talented motherfucker... and steven Tyler is what, 200 and still fuckin rockin it.. last child, back in the saddle, dream on, ragdoll, and one my favorite's, big 10' record.. all fuckin classics.. all fuckin awesome songs.. and the list goes on and on and on.. and how can you say Mayhem are more talented than Aerosmith? I mean, dont get me wrong.. I like metal asmuch as the next guy.. but seriously? Mayhem? That's like saying Puff daddy is a better vocalist than Corey Taylor (Stonesour side of Corey).. it just doesnt compare..

Mayhem

Screw your slimy guts

Driving me fucking nuts!

Awesome.

are these the lyrics he's saying are "briliant"?

yaaaaa ok

hehe, I've heard worse lyrics than that...

.Aerosmith are simply incapable of making a bad album.

I wouldn't say that even if I'm an Aerosmith fan, Rock In A Hard Place is pretty bad and Nine Lives ain't exactly what you'd call great.

On the contratry Nine Lives is fuckin' awesome one of my favs maybe.

It's not nearly as bad as Rock In A Hard Place but I still think it's their worst album besides Rock In A Hard Place. I don't really know why, but I think all of the other albums are better. But it's just my opinion and you're not alone in thinking that Nine Lives is great, my brother loves it too, it's one of his favourites and he's heard all of them.

"aerosmith are talentless, prove me wrong"

"Don't give me the "O HERE IS X SONG ITS VERY GOOD LISTEN" - I won't change my mind, I've heard it all before"

that pretty much shows where your head is at really :rofl-lol: prove me wrong but i wont change my mind, i've heard it all before. you're a fresh one y'know that? fuck forums man, you dont need em, just find yourself a mirror, strip, jack off while repeating all you've heard before to your reflection ;)

:rofl-lol: Shit, you took the words right outta my mouth franky boy!

Skyfire, you're asking to be proved wrong but then you won't be willing to listen to songs we name? It's obvious you don't WANT to be swayed at all...so why make the topic? :confused:

People like this are just confusing.

Aerosmith are quite obviously not talentless. Listen to the chorus harmony on "Love In An Elevator" someone with no musical talent could not put that together or perform it. It's just impossible.

As for your list of MeloDeath Bands, Where the Fuck were In Flames? Godfathers of melodeath and a band who, once they got over their initial shitty english have written some of the best lyrics i've ever heard? And a truly inspirational group who prove you can write heavy metal without resorting to ridiculous gore-based drivel.

I would lovw to see you post this on an aerosmith forum. The people there would come down on you like a tone of bricks! I bet you wouldnt have the guts to do it!.

The forums for Aerosmith suck. Everyone on those are at least 40, menopausal, and will kick your ass if you say one bad thing about the band or think Steven Tyler is not hot. :monkey:

Edited by P.A. Guns