Tokio Hotel

Chris Axl

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
You know what Chris. Fuck them! Listen to what ever you want! :)

I know you are joking :P

but thanks :D

Yeah, I don't wanna screw them, but I don't really care what you listen to if it doesn't harm me. Actually I think it's good that you listen to different bands. About a year ago I got the expression that you didn't listen to anything else then gnr, but now you listen to atleast 10 more bands... sometimes.

Btw, I've never heard this band so I dont gonna say anything about them.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I hate them. They've been terrorising Switzerland/Germany for the last, don't know 2 years maybe with their songs.

In Switzerland, only little girls are allowed to like them. Every other person gets beaten up, which I think is a good thing.

My mate once told me he almost fell in love with Bill, the singer. But then he found out she was a boy. :rofl-lol:

I've only heard Monsoon or whatever it's called and I thought that was shit. Like 80% of the emos in Stockholm are walking around with Tokio Hotel shirts nowadays so I'd say that qualifies them as an emo band. And they look like shit.

emoes wear GN'R, BS, Zeppelin t-shirts to, does that makes those bands emo to?

I've only heard Monsoon or whatever it's called and I thought that was shit. Like 80% of the emos in Stockholm are walking around with Tokio Hotel shirts nowadays so I'd say that qualifies them as an emo band. And they look like shit.

I've never seen emos wearing those shirts. :huh: And there's a lot of emos where I live.

Edited by Lithium

I've never seen emos wearing those shirts. :huh: And there's a lot of emos where I live.

Me neither.