Blood, Sweat, and Rock N' Roll

artfromtex

Vince Neil played Seacrets located in Ocean City, MD on Thursday (9/13).

During his set, Vince accidentally hit his head on one of the PA speakers

resulting in a nasty cut . In true rock and roll fashion, Vince kept performing

as if nothing happened. Vince reportedly checked into a nearby hospital after

the show and received 6 sitches. Below are a few photos taken by a fan.

vn_ocmd2.jpg

vn_ocmd1.jpg

http://www.motley.com/news/index.php?mode=...amp;news_id=660

Edited by artfromtex

good rock n roll just keeps on ticking a bet he had a few beers later that night to get rid of the Headache rock3rock3

i've heard that Vince went to rehab a few months ago and has been sober ever since. he's also lost alot of weight recently. apparantly he's trying to get himself back together after going off the deep end recently with his drinking. he did a few solo shows were he was so shitfaced that he was falling down and singing out of time and out of key (not that he's ever been the greatest live singer). i think he embarassed himself and that made him want to straighten up a bit. plus, his parents just moved in with him. maybe being around his folks makes him want to be a better person. who knows? i'm just glad to see the guy happy. he really is a nice guy.

good rock n roll just keeps on ticking a bet he had a few beers later that night to get rid of the Headache rock3rock3

i've heard that Vince went to rehab a few months ago and has been sober ever since. he's also lost alot of weight recently. apparantly he's trying to get himself back together after going off the deep end recently with his drinking. he did a few solo shows were he was so shitfaced that he was falling down and singing out of time and out of key (not that he's ever been the greatest live singer). i think he embarassed himself and that made him want to straighten up a bit. plus, his parents just moved in with him. maybe being around his folks makes him want to be a better person. who knows? i'm just glad to see the guy happy. he really is a nice guy.

hope thats true but i just hope to see him kicking it with nikki,tbone and mick again

I remember a few years back David Lee Roth was swinging his mic stand around and totally wacked himself upside the head. He just kept wiping the blood from his face,smiling, and played the rest of his show. Gotta respect guys that do that. A certain cornrowed redhead singer would probably leave the stage immediately and show would be over .

hope thats true but i just hope to see him kicking it with nikki,tbone and mick again

ahhh me too! Tommy is all psyched up with his techno beat boxing dj scheme though...he said he's "over rock music" :no:

and LOL @ back in black... :rofl-lol: