Greatest Motley Crue Album

awesome 80's

Greatest Motley Crue Album  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im rating all the albums as i like all crue but i didnt really care for the John Corabi era

1 Theatre Of Pain

2 Too Fast For Love

3 Shout At The Devil

4 Girls,Girls,Girls

5 Red, White & Crue i get into this album

6 Dr.Feelgood

7 Supersonic... 5 previously unreleased songs that are very good

8 New Tattoo

9 Generation Swine

Mötley is one of my fav bands but after Dr. Feeldoog they didn't release anything near as good as the three first albums.

Girls Girls and Theatre Of Pain are decent albums, with some great hits like Smokin' in the boys rom, Home Sweet Home and

of course Girls Girls Girls. After that it went straight downhill. They've still done some sweet songs in between, like Primal Scream.

Mötley is one of my fav bands but after Dr. Feeldoog they didn't release anything near as good as the three first albums.

Girls Girls and Theatre Of Pain are decent albums, with some great hits like Smokin' in the boys rom, Home Sweet Home and

of course Girls Girls Girls. After that it went straight downhill. They've still done some sweet songs in between, like Primal Scream.

dr.feelgood was ok. but it's highly overrated.

dr.feelgood was ok. but it's highly overrated.

I agree, but it's still far better than GGG and TP.

Oldschool Mötley is definitely the best!

TEN SECONDS TO LOVE!