Van Halen's Roth Reunion biggest rock disappointment?

DirtyDeeds

I'm seriously thinking about trying to get to the Washington, D.C. show now, too. These were the best two rock shows I've ever been to. I'm never going to see anything like it ever again. I really really really really really really want to see more VH shows.... the anticipation... knowing you're going to see a great show, having tickets and looking forward to it is almost worth it alone. Washington, D.C. is about 7 hours away for me, but it would be more than worth it. It's sold out right now, but I'm sure they'll do a ticket drop in the next couple weeks.

Keep an eye on Ticketmaster daily.

Several days ago they unleashed some awesome tickets for the shows I'm going to.

I'm in the stands..section closest to the stage...row 11

A few days ago I could have landed in the same section....row 2.

I could have upgraded my second show as well.

Edited by zint61

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously thinking about trying to get to the Washington, D.C. show now, too. These were the best two rock shows I've ever been to. I'm never going to see anything like it ever again. I really really really really really really want to see more VH shows.... the anticipation... knowing you're going to see a great show, having tickets and looking forward to it is almost worth it alone. Washington, D.C. is about 7 hours away for me, but it would be more than worth it. It's sold out right now, but I'm sure they'll do a ticket drop in the next couple weeks.

Several days ago they unleashed some awesome tickets for the shows I'm going to.

Zint, I'm happy to tell you that I have my tix ;)

Zint, I'm happy to tell you that I have my tix ;)

AWESOME!

I think you are going to blown away by this show!

I'd totally head up for Montreal...but I'll literally just be getting back from a two week vacation in Florida and there's no way I can blow out work to go.

I am toying with heading down to DEE-troit for a show!!