The Rise and Fall of Fred Durst.

Estranged Reality

Haha that was awesome! Good old Fred, so many people seem to hate him nowadays but he still knows how to have fun! I totally wasn't expecting this, I thought it would be something to do with his recent arrest for vehicular assault or whatever. Where did this video come from? I hope it's a trailer for Fred Durst the Movie!!!

:rofl-lol:

I gotta give him props for the frenzy he whipped the crowd into at Woodstock 99.

At that time,I don't think I'd ever seen a crowd of THAT size so intensely wound up.

I took my nephew to see Bizkit on the tour with Eminem.

I can't say it was amazing,but I can't say it totally sucked either.

There was some strong energy in the place.

But...I DO recall thinking to myself,these guys are nowhere in a couple of years.

...ditto for Eminem (but he's still hanging on by the tips of his fingernails though)

You do realize that this isn't a cover, just the original song with durst miming along to it?

The real question is, Is anyone stupid enough to believe that's actually not Fred Durst lip-syncing to the song? The iPod earphones are sort of a dead giveaway. That, and the fact that it's not a LB song and it's not his voice. That's not why it's funny. It's funny because someone who was once the biggest "rock star" on the planet is now doing stuff like this. The funniest thing about the whole thing is how many people pass him by while he's singing and dancing in the street without even recognizing him - or even acknowledging him.

I gotta give him props for the frenzy he whipped the crowd into at Woodstock 99.

At that time,I don't think I'd ever seen a crowd of THAT size so intensely wound up.

I took my nephew to see Bizkit on the tour with Eminem.

I can't say it was amazing,but I can't say it totally sucked either.

There was some strong energy in the place.

But...I DO recall thinking to myself,these guys are nowhere in a couple of years.

...ditto for Eminem (but he's still hanging on by the tips of his fingernails though)

tips of his fingernails?!?!?! what by every album being multi-platinum, the owner of his own record label that makes platinum with each artists release, a HUGELY successful movie under his wing, every little single he decides to guest on shooting to number 1 (smack that?). he's basically semi-retired by his own admission he wanted to back off and concentrates on the artists he produces and that was right off the back of Encore, which went multi-platinum, so how is he hanging by his fingernails?!?!?!! hes only REALLY been a little quiet this year but thats all in accordance to what he said/says. but there hasnt been the vaguest wane in fanbase, or record sales or...anything. the guys a fucking legend.

This guy used to be GOD back in '99 when "Significant Other" came out. His album was #1, he was directing videos for Korn, he was kicking it with an elite entourage, he was dating Carmen Electra when she was hot, he was making headlines off Woodstock. I mean, wow!

He rose high and fast, but it wasn't long until everybody seemed to turn their backs on him. He wasn't very talented, but he was probably the last big rock icon who had that much publicity and success, albeit for a short amount of time.

I can still enjoy the Bizkit from time to time, just like I can enjoy hair-metal. It's not great, profound, artistically inspiring music; it just is what it is, and I can appreciate it on those grounds.

hey fuck you guys.

im a big fan of fred, i really enjoy limp bizkit and always have.

i think this vid is pretty funny as he was doing it for a laugh anyways.

well look at it this way, THE UNQUESTIONABE TRUTH part 2, WILL be out before chinese democracy.

and i cant wait.

like come on

this is my favourite song of LIMP BIZKITS.

look at the energy the crowd have. looks awesome

Almost Over live 2004

hey fuck you guys.

im a big fan of fred, i really enjoy limp bizkit and always have.

i think this vid is pretty funny as he was doing it for a laugh anyways.

well look at it this way, THE UNQUESTIONABE TRUTH part 2, WILL be out before chinese democracy.

and i cant wait.

like come on

this is my favourite song of LIMP BIZKITS.

look at the energy the crowd have. looks awesome

Almost Over live 2004

fuck you

face it fred durst is a joke, and his band isn't much better.