The Rise and Fall of Fred Durst.

Estranged Reality

hey fuck you guys.im a big fan of fred, i really enjoy limp bizkit and always have.i think this vid is pretty funny as he was doing it for a laugh anyways.well look at it this way, THE UNQUESTIONABE TRUTH part 2, WILL be out before chinese democracy. and i cant wait. like come onthis is my favourite song of LIMP BIZKITS.look at the energy the crowd have. looks awesomeAlmost Over live 2004
fuck youface it fred durst is a joke, and his band isn't much better.
no, fuck you :fuckyou: he is not a loser, just because you dont like him doesnt make him a loser. he is a great musician and a good singer.what the fuck would you know cockbrain?
what's with all the people taking this serious? it's obviously him fucking around...
exactly.

I'll stop the world and melt with you

I've just got to say that you are my favorite poster on the forum right now because of your avatar and signature and you need to post more often.

BTW, don't forget this, guys:

MAD TV's spoof of the "Rollin" video, "Posin." Edited by Estranged Reality

I've just got to say that you are my favorite poster on the forum right now because of your avatar and signature and you need to post more often.

Thank you sir. I'm in the process of renaming myself to fit the profile. Apparently Rainman has been taken (I vaugly remember reading his posts I think) so my next best bet is Raymond or Raymond01.

ps. K-Mart sucks

Thank you sir. I'm in the process of renaming myself to fit the profile. Apparently Rainman has been taken (I vaugly remember reading his posts I think) so my next best bet is Raymond or Raymond01.

ps. K-Mart sucks

How about renaming yourself to Raymond Babbitt? Or Rain Man Babbitt? Or K-Mart Underwear Sucks? Or Dustin Hoffman's Retarded Brother?

You could always go with Rain Man, with a space in the middle, to avoid confusion with Rainman. (I don't think his name is a reference to the movie.)

Edited by Estranged Reality

Haha that was awesome! Good old Fred, so many people seem to hate him nowadays but he still knows how to have fun!

:rofl-lol:

i think he is still cool, fuck everyone else........but its funny how he walked down nyc, without protection, and people just walk by him..........