I need help...

Black Sabbath

Start making my own sigs and maybe some for others if I can live up to it...(Obviosuly no one would want that monstrosity up there...)

Maybe I'll just buy PhotoShop because I actaully have a guide for that that we got at school from TechEd that I kept unless I can really learn how to use this...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt
I can't do torrents...I've tried and tried before and don't know how to deal with them...if you'd like to help me with those aswell be my guest. :)

I've been wanting to download and burn some Ozz shows...

I'm not an expert, but download this (BitComet): http://dw.com.com/redir?edId=3&siteId=...53132&ontId

Then after installing it (don't remember if you need to install it, but I think you do...) just open the torrent-files. :)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Fuck them? No need too. You've got (hopefully atleast) plenty of years to download thing. A movie usually takes between 2-48 hours to download for me. To download a bands diskografi usually takes a couple of hours.

^ i would but speeds of 3 kbs is just laughable!

Bitcomet? I just tried to download it, and it wasn't below 56 any time during the download. watched it. Maybe you mean when you shall download things on it? :question:

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...