Metallica

aussie_axl

Comparing St.Anger to any of the early Metallica albums is just so fucked. :rolleyes:

I honestly believe they are not capable of making the great music anymore. They should just hang it up.

So true. metallica should just release a greatest hits and call it quits. god knows they haven't released anything worth talking about since 91'.

Edited by crazyfan

Comparing St.Anger to any of the early Metallica albums is just so fucked. :rolleyes:

I honestly believe they are not capable of making the great music anymore. They should just hang it up.

So true. metallica should just release a greatest hits and call it quits. god knows they haven't released anything worth talking about since 91'.

In all honesty, I didn't mind I Disappear

so true, Load and anything after it is just so bleh...

Load and Reload were alright - Good alt/rock records, but anyone looking for METAL with these albums is looking in the wrong place. That said, there's a lot of great stuff there, and Hero of the Day and Where the Wild Things are may be a couple of the best songs they ever did post-Justice.

Garage Inc. is surprisingly awesome for a cover album - Great production (listed as "somewhat produced" on the back of the CD case... haha) and energetic playing all around.

STANGER is best left forgotten. Forever.