Listen to the new Sebastian Bach single!!

mahimahi

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Axl is on there... did they say he was on the broadcast? Album only version perhaps?

The show preview clearly said that it was the Axl version.

Ah... then I guess he's really low in the mix then. There are a few parts where I thought it COULD be Axl using his "It's So Easy" voice, but I really couldn't tell. I was hoping he'd be the one tossin' the screams around, but Seb did an awesome job.

http://www.musicremedy.com/musicaudio/Seba...slap-167954.wvx

more clearly

Awesome - thanks! I hear Axl towards the start.

It is nice to see Axl leave his cave and contribute to something people can actually hear, but Bach is seriously stuck in like 1988 or somewhere in that region. Screaming loud and thrashing metal guitar with little in between all under 3:00 minutes, nice to see Sebastian is trying to be relevant in 2007. Thank God he has Axl's name to use to sell this album because that is the only shot at relevancy he is going to have.

I don't think Axl is on there... did they say he was on the broadcast? Album only version perhaps?

Ah... then I guess he's really low in the mix then. There are a few parts where I thought it COULD be Axl using his "It's So Easy" voice, but I really couldn't tell. I was hoping he'd be the one tossin' the screams around, but Seb did an awesome job.

<a href="http://www.musicremedy.com/musicaudio/Seba...slap-167954.wvx" target="_blank">http://www.musicremedy.com/musicaudio/Seba...slap-167954.wvx</a>

more clearly

Awesome - thanks! I hear Axl towards the start.

yeah!!

It is nice to see Axl leave his cave and contribute to something people can actually hear, but Bach is seriously stuck in like 1988 or somewhere in that region. Screaming loud and thrashing metal guitar with little in between all under 3:00 minutes, nice to see Sebastian is trying to be relevant in 2007. Thank God he has Axl's name to use to sell this album because that is the only shot at relevancy he is going to have.

Exactly.

Anyone else thinking this sounds like a 20 yr old Skid Row song ?

Nothing relevant to 2007 here.

bba

Exactly.

bba

Bye bye then fuckhead

<a href="http://www.musicremedy.com/musicaudio/Seba...slap-167954.wvx" target="_blank">http://www.musicremedy.com/musicaudio/Seba...slap-167954.wvx</a>

more clearly

Link doesn't work :(

I think Axl is just doing backing for most of it... I think at the end it is him as lead vocals where he's like "leave it all beeeehiiiiind..." and screams... but my lap top has crappy built-in speakers and my roommates are asleep so...

EDIT: Got out my headphones, if Axl's not doing vocals on the chorus ("got a knock down drag it out find in my mind" or something), then Bach is using layered vocals, 99% sure it's Axl (considering he's supposed to be on there). Also pretty sure axl says "Got the weight of the world on my back" and what I said above near the end.

Edited by Negleyjj

Exactly.

bba

Bye bye then fuckhead

Guess it's another slow night on campus for ya, huh ?

But yeah, if this song is anything like the rest ....

"Let Down" would have been a much more appropriate album title.

bba

Edited by bringbackadler

Well i listen to all kind of metal and rock overall and is not that anything is invented nowadays......for example everyone is praising nightwish new album,well is not bad but sounds exatcly as the previous one's.

Bach still have the voice and that is the most important thing.