Good programs for cutting out images

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Paint? :unsure:

No seriously, I deleted paint (by an accident :lol:), and couldn't get it back. I downloaded something called Paint.NET and I think it's pretty nice and simple. I think it can do what you wanted it to do too, but I don't know how. I have just used it once. I used it to edit out a neighbourgirl from a picture I had. This took 10 minutes for me to do. I've never used anything else then MS Paint before. There are some things that you can see is edited, but I'm pretty satisfied with my work. Here is the result.

1606048imgou7.jpg

omgjordhc6fs1.jpg

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Paint? :unsure:

No seriously, I deleted paint (by an accident :lol:), and couldn't get it back. I downloaded something called Paint.NET and I think it's pretty nice and simple. I think it can do what you wanted it to do too, but I don't know how. I have just used it once. I used it to edit out a neighbourgirl from a picture I had. This took 10 minutes for me to do. I've never used anything else then MS Paint before. There are some things that you can see is edited, but I'm pretty satisfied with my work. Here is the result.

1606048imgou7.jpg

omgjordhc6fs1.jpg

I can see her 'Predator like' image still.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Because she doesn't fit in with a picture of my dog. The pic would be better without her.

Did you notice I cut out the plastic potty in the corner too? :rofl-lol:

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
No I didn't...touche -_-

So...you edited out a picture of your niece or daughter or some random girl because they didn't look right with your dog... :rofl-lol:

Neighbourgirl. Yes, pretty much.