New Stonesour single

*ParadiseCityGirl*

What do you guys think??

Amazing song I'd say, I can't stop listening to it!! Corey Taylor's vocals are fantastic, I like how he goes up an octave for the second verse or whatever...and the guitar solo... :wub: . That's the kind of guitar we need more of these days!

And for some reason, I just adore the fact that this guy can also go absolutley crazy and sing stuff like Duality with Slipknot.. :lol:

Edited by *ParadiseCityGirl*

Ain't heard it yet, is it like Made Of Scars and 30-30-150 or more like Through The Glass??

It's more like Through The Glass, but I prefer Zzyzx Road, it really is an excellent song!

The whole album is amazing though.

I've never even tried to get into Slipknot-can Stone Sour be compared at all? Should I give Slipknot a try?

Well if you like Made Of Scars, 30-30-150, Get Inside and the like, then you'll probably love Slipknot, it's like that only way fucking heavier. At the very least check out Duality and Vermillion. Duality is one of the best metal songs this century and Vermillion is one of their least heavy songs, very good song though still imo.