Favourite drummers...

UseYourAppetite

Favourite drummers...  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a few on that list i like but...where's Neil Peart?

Yeah, can't believe I forgot Neil Peart. Some other great drummers are Bryan Mantia as you all know and Joey Jordison of Slipknot. Joey's a fucking monster of a drummer imo ;)

FUCKING THANK YOU.. I was fixin to get UPSET that no one had mentioned Joey.. Joey is a fuckin god behind the drums.. like a fuckin master of the universe.. and Neil Peart.. I'd love to hear a Neil Peart Joey Jordison collaboration.. just them two, fuckin off on the drum's.. it'd be a music fan's wetdream.. atleast any music fan that can appreciate real music.. I'm ashamed and very very very dissapointed in everyone here for not mentioning Joey or Neil.. I can forgive Joey.. but Neil Peart? I mean come on.. thats like saying "who's the greatest vocalist of all time.. and not even mentioning Bruce Dickinson... you all sicken me...lol..

Edited by oogieboogieman420

Never really liked Pauls solowork by the way.

:shocked:

No, I haven't. I think most of it are pretty boring. About 5 songs which I like. Live and let Die are not one of these.

I dont like much of his solo stuff either, but have u heard his very first solo album Mcartney? Thats got some greta songs on it.

On topic, out of those drummers, i picked john bonham.

My favs would be:

Charlie Watts

John Bonham

Reni (Stone Roses)

Steven Adler.