Led Zeppelin

KBear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

As a general thing this band are fuckin shit. But at a push, Black Dog, Heartbreaker, Dazed and Confused, Whole Lotta Love, Rock n Roll.

How are they shit?

In the i don't like them sense. Do we have to do this? It's a thread for people who like the band, i'd rather not hijack it ;) If you feel like making another one i can break down why i think so.

In my time of dying

Dazed and confused

Black dog

Babe, i'm gonna leave you

Kashmir

Tangerine

Since I 've been loving you

Immigrant song

Whole lotta love

Ramble on

Batlle of evermore

The rover

Over the hillS...

The rain song

The song remains...

No quarter

Stairway

Houses of the holy

Etc. Etc.

i like almost all, I am a huge fan!

Edited by MBRose

As a general thing this band are fuckin shit. But at a push, Black Dog, Heartbreaker, Dazed and Confused, Whole Lotta Love, Rock n Roll.

How are they shit?

In the i don't like them sense. Do we have to do this? It's a thread for people who like the band, i'd rather not hijack it ;) If you feel like making another one i can break down why i think so.

It seems like your opinions are all based on what so called hip music and movie critics have to say.

Edited by ITW 2012

Guest Len B'stard

How are they shit?

It seems like your opinions are all based on what so called hip music and movie critics have to say.

I guess that all depends on what you define as hip music and what you imagine it might be saying. Not being able to account for your interpretations i can't really address that statement but suffice to say if hip music was my thing i wouldn't be a GnR fan. As for the movie critics comment you've completely lost me there.

How are they shit?

I guess that all depends on what you define as hip music and what you imagine it might be saying. Not being able to account for your interpretations i can't really address that statement but suffice to say if hip music was my thing i wouldn't be a GnR fan. As for the movie critics comment you've completely lost me there.

It just seems that your tastes are a composite of what old magazines and hipsters would define as being cool.

Guest Len B'stard

How are they shit?

It just seems that your tastes are a composite of what old magazines and hipsters would define as being cool.

Correct me if i'm wrong but you're Randy Lahey right, the only other guy from the Film Thread apart from me that dug Charles Bronson movies? :lol:

How are they shit?

Correct me if i'm wrong but you're Randy Lahey right, the only other guy from the Film Thread apart from me that dug Charles Bronson movies? :lol:

Charles Bronson is God.

Guest Len B'stard

How are they shit?

Charles Bronson is God.

Exactly :lol: Hardly a critics darling though!

How are they shit?

Charles Bronson is God.

Exactly :lol: Hardly a critics darling though!

You've got me there, Lenny. Does he have some sort of hipster appeal, perhaps?

Guest Len B'stard
You've got me there, Lenny. Does he have some sort of hipster appeal, perhaps?

Um, not that i know of? I'm so derailing this thread so i'm gonna shut the fuck up.

Edited by sugaraylen