The Misfits

Spuffy78

I think The Misfits are great the Danzig era.

I've got the new stuff it's alright it whent more into a Metal style which wasn't to my taste.

Hopefully with the new album we'll get something like the old days or Danzig will come back and they'll go on tour.

I'm a big fan of the Danzig-era stuff as well. They were the band that got me into punk/underground type of music, ironically because Metallica covered their stuff and I was a huge metal freak at that age.

I would love to see a tour with Danzig-maybe one day.

I'm a big fan of the Danzig-era stuff as well. They were the band that got me into punk/underground type of music, ironically because Metallica covered their stuff and I was a huge metal freak at that age.

I would love to see a tour with Danzig-maybe one day.

Static Age and Walk Amoung Us are my favorite albums by then.

I've been meaning to try these guys out, any sugestions where to begin? :)

Static Age, most definitely. really you cant go wrong with lyrics like i got something to say, i raped your mother today and it doesnt matter much to me as long as she's spread

no, really, idiotic comments aside, it REALLY is a gem, Bullet is one of the most raging tunes i've ever heard, theres not a track on this whole thing that aint standout, i seriously reccomend it.

I've been meaning to try these guys out, any sugestions where to begin? :)

Static Age, most definitely. really you cant go wrong with lyrics like i got something to say, i raped your mother today and it doesnt matter much to me as long as she's spread

no, really, idiotic comments aside, it REALLY is a gem, Bullet is one of the most raging tunes i've ever heard, theres not a track on this whole thing that aint standout, i seriously reccomend it.

Sounds great, I shall investigate deeper :)

I think The Misfits are great the Danzig era.

I've got the new stuff it's alright it whent more into a Metal style which wasn't to my taste.

Hopefully with the new album we'll get something like the old days or Danzig will come back and they'll go on tour.

The Graves-era stuff was pretty cool, but definitely not as good as the Danzig stuff.

You should check out their album Cuts From The Crypt. It's a bunch of demos and unreleased tracks from the Graves era, some of the songs are really good and a bit different from the American Psycho and Famous Monsters album.

As far as a reunion, I don't think it would happen. The closest they ever got to that was during Danzig's Blackest of the Black tour 2 years ago. He had Doyle from the Misfits come out and they played some Misfits songs. It was absolutely fucking amazing! rock1

Love 'em! ^_^

Saw 'em Sept. 30th in Manchester on the 30th Anniversairy tour.

Excellent band. Static Age is a great album to start off with I guess but its all good hehe, I love Die, Die Darling, Attitude, Teenagers From Mars, Dig Up Her Bones, Astro Zombies and.... Angel Fuck. I could go on all day hehe, but I'll stick with those :lol:

Jerry Only :heart:

xDSGx