Last gig/concert you went to

axl rocked alpine in 91

I know the members of a band called the Jim Jones Revue, so, I saw them at the Camden Roundhouse last week I think it was.

Before that, Incubus--it was sometime this month and on a Satuday. My friend paid for me--she owed me money and wanted to go to see them but didn't have anyone to go with--so I didn't mind going. I only know 'Aqueous Transmission' though. But it was a good show.

Metallica - supported by HIM, Machinehead and Mastodon.

Very good gig.

Was that the Wembley gig Sandman??

But of course.

:shocked: Damn I would have loved to be there. At the moment I'm just waiting for Velvet Revolver, Iron Maiden, Van Halen, Motley Crue and Guns, among many others, to tour so I can see the lot.

Very good gig.

But of course.

:shocked: Damn I would have loved to be there. At the moment I'm just waiting for Velvet Revolver, Iron Maiden, Van Halen, Motley Crue and Guns, among many others, to tour so I can see the lot.

Should've been bro - was a right rock-fest. Mini-festival sorta thing. And hell, I'm the same :P

Very good gig.

But of course.

Should've been bro - was a right rock-fest. Mini-festival sorta thing. And hell, I'm the same :P

I would've been there but the cash flow has been a bit slow this year, hence the fact I'm only seeing HIM and Stereophonics. Should be off to Download next year though, fingers crossed. Oh yeah and I'm going to see something in November, Vampires Rock or something, no idea what it is but apparently they play Jungle and Girls, Girls, Girls and the like so should be good.

Edited by UseYourAppetite

Motley Crue, with Sum 41 and 2 other no-name bands in 2005. Sum 41 was great, Motley was OK.

For some reason it is hard for me to picture a shitty band with a kickass one. And Sum 41 is teh shitty one. The last one for me was the Smashing Pumpkins. let me say this. Go see them asap. They Kick ass.

Muse, October 21st. Awesome show, best concert I've ever been to (of course I've only been to Guns, Mötley, Europe and the Who). The band was awesome and Matt Bellamy is a truly amazing live vocalist, and the sound in general was great. The crowd was pretty good although I had seats which kinda sucked.

Before the show I wasn't really a Muse fan, I'd heard their cd's and thought they were good but not amazing - after the concert Muse is probably the band I've been listening to most :) During the last song before the encore (I think it was Plug In Baby) Matt kicked his amplifier and stood on it for like half a minute before stabbing it with his guitar (which left it there), when they came back for the encore you could see this big hole in the amplifier (which the crew had fixed) :rofl-lol: