Last gig/concert you went to

axl rocked alpine in 91

Amnesty International Fundraiser Concert: John Knox Church Hall, Stewarton. Headlining band are actuially quite big, they've supported Anthrax and are known as Attica Rage.

I played too.

Last big gig I was at, Download Festival 2007. Best weekend ever.

Chris Axl's favorite band - Velvet Revolver. B)

Chris couldn't make it to the concert, so I thought it was nice of me to send him a t-shirt. It's pretty sweet, it has Velvet Revolver printed on the front and it has a picture of Slash and Weiland standing there. Not to mention all the concert dates on the back.

It should be arriving shortly.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Scorpions... a LONG time ago. Last day at Sweden Rock Festival. I think it was 8th july. But I might go and see Dia Psalma later in November.

Local band who are seriously on their way to the fucking top.

Oooo who?

Oh yeah you're Brisbane :lol:

They're called Dirty Boys of the Jungle and they fucking rock. Live they are just like fucking electricity, they play a broad spectrum of music and some stuff I just can't categorize. They take some getting used to but they're so damn talented as song writers its not funny.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...ea-522b2ea6a9fe

Local band who are seriously on their way to the fucking top.

Oooo who?

Oh yeah you're Brisbane :lol:

They're called Dirty Boys of the Jungle and they fucking rock. Live they are just like fucking electricity, they play a broad spectrum of music and some stuff I just can't categorize. They take some getting used to but they're so damn talented as song writers its not funny.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...ea-522b2ea6a9fe

These guys are pretty fucking sweet! Really dig their music actually, I think I'll download their songs (first time I've done that for any myspace band). Damn fine band.

Chris Axl's favorite band - Velvet Revolver. B)

Chris couldn't make it to the concert, so I thought it was nice of me to send him a t-shirt. It's pretty sweet, it has Velvet Revolver printed on the front and it has a picture of Slash and Weiland standing there. Not to mention all the concert dates on the back.

It should be arriving shortly.

wish i got a shirt.vr skipped wiscosin,but slash did say in a radio interview that maybe next summer they might come around,just wont hold my breath.