Bad Boyz Of L.A.

F*ck Fear

I am not even close to alot of the fans on here that have tons upon tons of Guns shit collected, but as I read more of Slash's book tonight, he was talking about a gig when Fred Courry(sp?) stepped in to play drums when Steven broke his hand, and it made me think of this cassette that I've had for fucking years.

--------

Guns N' Roses

Bad Boyz Of L.A.

Play Loud

No Dolby

Not for sale - Fan club promotional use only.

--------

I haven't a tape deck at the moment, so I can't remember if it's the full gig, or not, but I do recall Axl intorducing Fred to the audience.

Is there any information on this thing? I have no clue about it. I just remember being a little 9 year old kid who loved Guns N' Roses, and having this given to me, from a guy who introduced me to their music.

Edited by F*ck Fear

That show you talk about must be one of these:

12.17.87 - Roy Wilkins Auditorium, St. Paul, MN

opening for: Alice Cooper

set: It's So Easy, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Welcome To The Jungle, Nightrain, Paradise City

audio/video recording?: audio

12.18.87 - UIC Pavilion, University Of Illinois-Chicago, Chicago, IL

set: It's So Easy, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Welcome To The Jungle, Nightrain, Paradise City

notes: Fred Coury of Cinderella on drums. Axl mentions how he is being charged with assault on police officers, which occurred before at a show in Atlanta (11.22.87). Axl tells the crowd how he grew up very close to Chicago and listened to a lot of Chicago radio stations growing up. Slash dedicates 'Nightrain' to about 10 different friends in the audience.

12.19.87 - Dane County Coliseum, Madison, WI

set: It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Move To The City, Used To Love Her, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Welcome To The Jungle, Blues Jam, Out Ta Get Me, Paradise City

notes: The last show opening for Alice Cooper. Fred Coury of Cinderella on drums filling in for Steven Adler. Before 'It's So Easy,' Axl says that he got jumped in Chicago the night before (12.18) because he had long hair. During the 'Blues Jam,' Axl goes into depth about the scuffle last night. He says that one guy grabbed him and told him he looked like Bon Jovi! Axl replied, “Bon Jovi can suck my dick!”

ticket

12.26.87 - Perkins Palace, Pasadena, CA

opening acts: Funhouse, Junkyard, LA Guns

set: Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Used To Love Her, Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Knockin' On Heaven's Door

notes: This setlist is incomplete. Fred Coury of Cinderella fills in for Steven Adler on drums. A sort of homecoming for GN'R, they hadn't played the LA area about 4 months. Axl talks about Todd Crew for a while before 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door.'

12.27.87 - Perkins Palace, Pasadena, CA

set: It's So Easy, Move To The City, Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Sweet Child O' Mine, Used To Love Her, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You're Crazy, Blues Jam, Nightrain, Paradise City, Patience, Mama Kin, Don't Cry, Nice Boys

audio/video recording?: no

notes: Fred Coury of Cinderella fills in for Steven Adler on drums.

12.28.87 - Perkins Palace, Pasadena, CA

set: It's So Easy, Move To The City, Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Used To Love Her, Welcome To The Jungle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain, Paradise City

notes: 3rd show at Perkin's Palace during 12.87. Fred Coury of Cinderella fills in for Steven Adler on drums.

12.30.87 - Perkins Palace, Pasadena, CA

set: It's So Easy, Move To The City, Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Sweet Child O' Mine, Used To Love Her, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Welcome To The Jungle, You're Crazy, Blues Jam, Nightrain, Paradise City, Patience, Mama Kin

notes: Fred Coury of Cinderella on drums. Axl mentions how he is being charged with assault on police officers, which occurred before at a show in Atlanta (11.22.87). Axl tells the crowd how he grew up very close to Chicago and listened to a lot of Chicago radio stations growing up. Slash dedicates 'Nightrain' to about 10 different friends in the audience.

set: It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Move To The City, Used To Love Her, Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Welcome To The Jungle, Blues Jam, Out Ta Get Me, Paradise City

notes: The last show opening for Alice Cooper. Fred Coury of Cinderella on drums filling in for Steven Adler. Before 'It's So Easy,' Axl says that he got jumped in Chicago the night before (12.18) because he had long hair. During the 'Blues Jam,' Axl goes into depth about the scuffle last night. He says that one guy grabbed him and told him he looked like Bon Jovi! Axl replied, “Bon Jovi can suck my dick!”

ticket

set: Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Used To Love Her, Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Knockin' On Heaven's Door

notes: This setlist is incomplete. Fred Coury of Cinderella fills in for Steven Adler on drums. A sort of homecoming for GN'R, they hadn't played the LA area about 4 months. Axl talks about Todd Crew for a while before 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door.'

set: It's So Easy, Move To The City, Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Sweet Child O' Mine, Used To Love Her, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You're Crazy, Blues Jam, Nightrain, Paradise City, Patience, Mama Kin, Don't Cry, Nice Boys

set: It's So Easy, Move To The City, Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Used To Love Her, Welcome To The Jungle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain, Paradise City

notes: 3rd show at Perkin's Palace during 12.87. Fred Coury of Cinderella fills in for Steven Adler on drums.

set: It's So Easy, Move To The City, Mr. Brownstone, Out Ta Get Me, Sweet Child O' Mine, Used To Love Her, My Michelle, Rocket Queen, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Welcome To The Jungle, You're Crazy, Blues Jam, Nightrain, Paradise City, Patience, Mama Kin

if it ends up,you finding out it was the madison show id like to buy a copy.i was there.and im thinking it was the madison show.

ticket

if it ends up,you finding out it was the madison show id like to buy a copy.i was there.and im thinking it was the madison show.

are you sure its bad boyz of la? Because I have a bootleg called "Bad Boyz, Great Noize" and I believe it's one of the pasadena shows that Fred filled in for steve at, could possibly be the same thing.

ticket

are you sure its bad boyz of la? Because I have a bootleg called "Bad Boyz, Great Noize" and I believe it's one of the pasadena shows that Fred filled in for steve at, could possibly be the same thing.

Yea it says Bad Boyz Of L.A. on it. I guess my friend got it through a fan club of some sort cause that's what it says. There is no cover for a case or anything, there possibly was, I'm not sure.