What's the best Hanoi Rocks album to start off with??

UseYourAppetite

Get the boxset Lightning Bar Blues, it has their five first albums and a live album for the price of one new album ;)

Im sorry where do you get new albums for almost 50 dollars?

It's 50$?!? :o I bought it brand new for 20 euros, which is exactly what I pay for a new album..

Good advice for you here - get Bitches Brew and Kind of Blue instead of this crap. :)

They're not really comparable though.

Just buy Ziggy Stardust :)

It doesn't make a difference if they're compareable or not, my point is - why buy crap albums by a crap 80s band, when you can buy a wonderful peace of music, like Kind of Blue?

Good advice for you here - get Bitches Brew and Kind of Blue instead of this crap. :)

It doesn't make a difference if they're compareable or not, my point is - why buy crap albums by a crap 80s band, when you can buy a wonderful peace of music, like Kind of Blue?

this might be a shocker, but different people have different tastes. :shocked:

on topic: i'd get "Back To Mystery City" or "One Step From The Move".

Edited by artfromtex

It does make a difference. Crap is not a music genre. If I want to listen to some rock music, I wouldn't listen to Miles Davis, its insane.

I wasn't trying to be logical, I just suggested two other albums, which could broaden this guy's horizon a bit if most of the artists he listen to are bands like Hanoi Rocks. Send me a PM if you want to continue this, I'm gonna let UseYourAppetite have his thread back.

I wasn't trying to be logical, I just suggested two other albums, which could broaden this guy's horizon a bit if most of the artists he listen to are bands like Hanoi Rocks. Send me a PM if you want to continue this, I'm gonna let UseYourAppetite have his thread back.

Thanks for the suggestions anyway Lith, I'll check them out as well.